Looking for guild!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for guild!

Looking for guild I'm actually low level atm but I want to join a guild where people actually talk like in discord(Voice chat) and guild chats I've been on an active guild but it's like a bot guild no one was talking lol

Hmmm... our guild do have a discord server but we barely do voice chat since only 2 members use voice chat, everybody else is shy to even talk so probably you won't be interested in joining our guild, since we're still a growing family rather than a guild, we don't know when we will be able to do voice chats XD

But atleast guild chat is lively in daytime till night time, especially when i'm there HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      is that player has an RH character? was it the one boosting them? since i don't have an account strong enough to actually boost you to that LAB

But i can try with my geared character instead, although not an RH, but as long as there's an exp boost event, its doable

• RequiemOfSouls
      RequiemOfSouls commented
      Editing a comment
      no, no rh player just them running

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we can do that, i mean i don't have anything to do with my main's FTG considering i've already finished extra chapter 8 (latest quest chapter) on my main quest, and i'm not in a hurry to do my Mission Bulletin boards as well and i am good with it.

just tell me when you need help and PM me your IGN and i'll PM you mine.

That's a pretty niche target you have there.

Normally, SEA guilds use the voice chat for raids since it's pretty weird to just stay in the VC for casual talk (At least for me), so finding a casual guild that does voice chat's is pretty rare over here in the SEA forums. My guild is p cool in terms of activity and VC exists when we just want to mess around (I still remember that one time we spent 6+ hours in VC just talking about our life stories lmao).

Comment

• RequiemOfSouls
      RequiemOfSouls commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah just came from a guild in NA we usually use VC all the time so yeah I already joined 3 active discord but they always use chat rather than VC so yeah prolly gonna get use to this.
Working...
X