Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for an active guild to teach me about the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an active guild to teach me about the game!

I am finding a guild to play with that will teach me more about the game since i just got back into this game and can do dailies together.

Ohohoho so you have come?

Welcome Adventurer!

I, am part of our wonderful guild called "Azalea" it means cherry blossom flowers in spring... or so i heard?
    We currently have left the game temporarily because we all have our personal reasons to be out in the game, usually the members are students, some works on their day jobs or night time sidelines.

As of now we are trying to bring back the guild by persuading other core members of the guild from playing the game again, since we are also searching for recruits, you can freely contact me here in the forums if you are interested.

As of now we lack some Kali, Assassin, and Lancea mains, we prefer Lancea or Assassin mains but Kali is also a great main to use in a group.

We usually do runs together daily, but we haven't really finished up the guild quest on red lotus palace to have access on the Daily Quest by Jamaiwha (hopefully i spelled it right)
    Alliance, Co-op, Counter Attack etc etc. Board quests or missions are our main activity that we do, we've also recently did GDN and are planning to do BDN in the near future (still gearing up for that)

The guild is on lockdown (not because of the pandemic) since one of our members got scammed onto giving away their account details by a poser (who posed as his bestfriend, a coincidence that happened when they told each other to just talk ingame as the poser talked to that member) for now i'm telling everybody to keep an eye on their member's IGN and be sure its them by just talking on Guild chat ONLY.

If you are new, we can freely teach you the things you need to know, we are also still learning a lot of the new updates in the game so do please bear with our ignorance over to some of other matters we cannot explain towards you.

We hope that you are somewhat of a good member, even if you are a foreigner we humbly accept anyone so long as they speak english properly (don't worry some of us don't speak that good but still understandable english grammar)

Personally message me if you are interested, i shall invite you to our discord server (which is private, i can't make it public here)

Comment

Working...
    X