Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCD,

Its been a thousand years since these `PvP attack` and `PvP defense` stats has been implemented and I still have no idea how it works kek. Does it work on Comp On or Comp Off? Or maybe in Ladder only??? Or Maybe in any modes of PvP????? Anyway, not a PvP player but still I`m still curious.

Comment

DCD,

Tried Barbarian just to test his Ultimate Swing, really cool tho.
      But then when trying PvP using him, I feel like a dummy... I am sad...

Re-tried LF, get rekt by everyone. I think I sux at this class also...

Re-tried Ripper, and finally encounter a Gladiator in 1v1 KOF.
      I managed to win 2 times, rather close match tho.
      But after that he perm-banned me... Is fighting Ripper too much for him?

Comment

DCD,

Playing respawn got harder for LF with all these OE and RM =='

Comment

DCD,

Trying AW to develop his combo style atm.

And seriously... why the heck I keep encounter SH?
          One of them even called me runner just because I trying to DODGE most of her huge AOE skills like Tornado Shot while I had to keep chasing her ALL the time... *smh*

Aside that, that moment when I managed to cause a Ruina bounce to new high and watch her drop slowly and bounce like a ball.
          Last edited by OpinionDog; 12-09-2017, 12:27 AM.

Comment

DCD,

We live in an age where bow-wielding archer would kick us to death, while sword-wielding warrior would only throw magical wind from afar like there's no tomorrow.

Honestly, what is wrong with players nowadays? People would call me runner for not engaging Gladiator/Ripper/Flurry in melee combat as Abyss Walker, but they would also call me noob when I use duck/tower as Gear Master, even though 100% of GM tree skills are based on those two.

Comment

DCD.

Just found out the reducing damage perk for OE was the cause of the godly defence (slowpoke here)

Comment

DCD,

Re-played LF, like AW, to develop his combo style as well as mastering him.
                I still sux but getting better the more I play him, but still hard and challenging to play. And I ended up with semi-kite playstyle...

P/S: Figured out the hidden mechanic within Bringer skills after some testing. Why there're no skill description for these tho?

DCD2,

Dealing with any branch of Kali (except OE) had been frustrating and annoying ever since.
                BD still too fast for me to keep up. While SD's huge AOE always caught me off guard.
                DS's hands/claws are so hard to avoid. And a good SE will always make sure their curse paper hit... ughh.
                And overall, their maxed Soul Winds hurt a lot! And I keep getting locked in their combo every so often...

So my conclusion: Fighting Kali is like one mistake you're DEAD!
                Or I just sux...
                Last edited by OpinionDog; 12-14-2017, 08:20 PM.

Comment

DCD

Is it just me, or did the casting animation for crusader's hammer hand get slower?
                  I'm just a sad lonely crusader :<

Legit was not expecting the image to be that big lmao

Comment

DCD,

I tried to play my SB on KOF, but my skills are awfully awesome, I beat 3 different guys on best of 3 (2-1, 3-0, 2-1).
                    I don't like how the people acts & says about newcomer right now, I dunno if they are exaggerating or not,
                    but they are being rude nowadays. I don't have salts to give but I tried my best to win.
                    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• DCD ,

dafak !#!!#@#!! is that DS new skill , freely escape from combo in air and jump , WOOOOSH to sky and BAM CLAW CLAW CLAW
                      REPEAT
                      Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

• Kuru
                        Kuru commented
                        Editing a comment
                        15s CD aswell, HAH!

• DcD

for some reason I played dn tonight did some respawn and 1v1s I was able to kick that destro pathetic ass im 1v1 that laugh at me in respawn before my night ended lol!

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

• DCD,

My gosh, what's with that spear gal mobility!? It's so unreal!
                        When I thought I finally catch her, then she just BUZZ OUT of the way and sting me to death.

She is literally an annoying BEE!

On second thought, I am using a black turtle......ah...
                        Last edited by OpinionDog; 06-11-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• DCD,

I've beaten two toxics in respawn that annoyingly keeps on spamming "noob"... AND IM CONFUSED WHAT TO MAIN IN PVP ARTILLERY?! TEMPEST?! OR WINDWALKER?!

(Was that me?! OAO)
                          -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
                          -Discord: Emilia#5646

Comment

• DCD,

Encountered a weird fun glitch yesterday.

Some Tempest managed to kick me high up into the sky, after like 15 second-ish or so then finally I touched the ground then only get bounced back to the sky again!? (Am I a ball or wat!?)
                            And not even escape button work... then I tried my last attempt... AE, and I falllll~~~ *after like 10 seconds?* I see ground... and landed on it like nothing had happen... so there's no such thing like fall damage logic LMAO.

Also had fun chasing a random runner (I won't question much since she's an arti) and smashing with my cleric boi.
                            The new Shield Charge distance rock!

I must say, the playstyle of paladin had changed so drastically ever since I went hiatus.
                            Last edited by OpinionDog; 06-14-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• DCD,

Colosseum is somehow almost full of "w3w pinoys" these days. Where are my senpais qwq

(Was that me?! OAO)
                              -EmiliaOAO, DragonAcademy
                              -Discord: Emilia#5646

Comment

Working...
                              X