Dear Colosseum Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Colosseum Diary

Figured the best way to start off the new forums would be with adding one of the most popular (if not the most popular) threads from the old site.

"It's simple, if you ever find yourself witnessing a great event, or something completely ridiculous that might even be downright humorous, come and post it here! (credits to Mark_Imon for the idea)

Just a quick note though this is not the place to report those cheaters, whine about the general public population or spam/troll/flame." - w000tz

So, if you're still unsure then I guess I'll start it off.

DCD

Decided to log onto DN NA on my lowbie Gladiator (before hopping on my main gladiator) and ended up paired against a Machina. Said Machina then lifted me with beatdown but I never came back down. First warrior to the moon? I think so.

That's sorta it i guess, go nuts.
    What to write here.

DCD,

i hope my ping doesn't change drastically due to transfer from CC to ED. I want my ping to be in the low 40s just like before during CC's tenure. T.T

Comment

DCD,

The screen was freezing like mad during respawn today. I mean my laptop isn't high end but it never froze like this during pvp back then ;-; Oh and they removed the iframe of adept's awakening skill (which I forgot the name). Now it can be cancelled by any skill I think D': Not really complaining tho, just happy that DN is back uwu

Comment

DCD,
        i play pvp today, but my client are not work too well. it was not responding for around 9 minutes. i remember join the game at the beginning of cap mode and able to start after 4 rounds of cap mode. and the next moment i play at the same room, my client crashed. Also, i miss gladiator side dodge with physical rising, it was so cool, able to move around like a boss in a blink of eye as long as i have Physical rising. now it was slower... and it was not cool anymore

Comment

DCD

Got called weak because i'm using a bad skill build on purpose to limit myself. Told combos are useless because my combos did no damage.
          Feelsbadman.
          What to write here.

Comment

DCD

Mister Crack'd is the same as I remember

|| Tumblr ||

Comment

• HoeDeng
              HoeDeng commented
              Editing a comment
              Dcd ,
              Kiyo is still smol :'D

• Kiyo
              Kiyo commented
              Editing a comment
              How did you gather smol from that o e o....

DCD

So many girls but still why I keep running toward Sorcs...

Comment

• HoeDeng
              HoeDeng commented
              Editing a comment
              Your taste in grils is questionable .

DCD, Imo worst sin you ever seen
            Today I dropped combo as ripper while using 5th rain drop in a row
            Seriously, that sucks

Comment

DCD,

I've been killed by a barbarian five times within a round and I couldn't get my revenge yolo is laifu
              JK I suks Click image for larger version

Name:	hat.gif
Views:	12
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	85356

Comment

• HoeDeng
                HoeDeng commented
                Editing a comment
                Hitman for hiring *-*

• scarlet
                scarlet commented
                Editing a comment
                I just realized you were the scary kali who went after me as I try to eat chicken

Dcd

nothing to say but I did check if my ping improved... and it didn't

Tales of Zestiria Combo Playlist: https://youtu.be/vmcbzOHhl64

Comment

• HoeDeng
                HoeDeng commented
                Editing a comment
                :< That's bad to hear

Dcd ,

me so suks with warrior side kick combo
              Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

Dcd ,

Nothing much had changed with the latency . I still can't tumble right and walk straight with the amount of lags I am getting . But the amount of deaths I am getting is steadily increasing with the current condition of the servers .

Comment

Dear Colosseum Diary 2,
                  Haven't really been to PVP yet, cus i'm busy with the 95 cap contents, just wanna mark my mark on this first for now.

On a serious note,
                  I wonder how people are dealing with Ray Mech. It makes me eager to play but also at the same time afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by JimRiyo View Post
                    Dear Colosseum Diary 2,
                    Haven't really been to PVP yet, cus i'm busy with the 95 cap contents, just wanna mark my mark on this first for now.

On a serious note,
                    I wonder how people are dealing with Ray Mech. It makes me eager to play but also at the same time afraid...
                    Ray Mechanic is a walking nuclear bomb ~ If you don't catch her and lock her fast... she can kill you in 2 skills .... she has multiple skills that deals over 70,000 Damage....

I landed this on someone and watched as it dragged them across the map draining all of their health as I hit random skills ...

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by Couplord View Post
                      ~~cut cut cut~~

Okay, so a huge threat then, most especially to melee classes.

I guess kiting and sniping are the only best options to deal with her in Gundam Mode...

Comment

Working...
                      X