Quitting sales! Refine Genesis Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting sales! Refine Genesis Accessories

Selling my Refined genesis accessories for a low price.
    lmk if interested with the price
    Negotiable

- 2x Refine gene ring lvl 95 (100kg each) SOLD

- 1x Refine gene earring lvl 95 (140kg each)SOLD

- 1x Refine gene necklace lvl 95 (250kg each)SOLD

ALL ITEMS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU.
    Last edited by Chelly; 04-04-2018, 04:33 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Wouldn't those gold become useless once you quit? Or were you planning to donate the profit to your friend/guild?

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it's better than leaving it there and the accessories becoming obsolete after a period of time. Gold rate will never be obsolete.

I think before i do stuff.

My mailbox is open for donations. ^_^

Comment

Chelly NOOO!!! I started playing RM coz of you.. don't leave the Robot Nation!

Comment

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        Really sorry, i have lost interest in what this game has to offer. i wish you all the best and RM masterrace!

• Pisc
        Pisc commented
        Editing a comment
        Understandable.. Thanks for the very detailed RM guide and I hope you find what you're looking for at next game!

Items sold.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck with your new endeavors, your RM will be sorely missed.

• ELpatron50
        ELpatron50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Why U are Quittin'? U must continue play DNMobile instead if it makes U glad. dnsea.net ---- Chelly

mmm.... thats a lot of gold...

Comment

Come Black Desert Online dood

Comment

Working...
        X