No announcement yet.

Abuse report bot , gold sell/buy, scaming sites auto spam after use world chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abuse report bot , gold sell/buy, scaming sites auto spam after use world chat

As topic name say ...

Updated 2 more...

Update 11.05.18
    1 picture more ... List grow faster

Dean Tasha Verbena anyone respond to that ...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hellokitty; 05-11-2018, 01:15 AM.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/111511-list-of-known-scamming-hacking-methods-employed-in-dn

i don't even know whats their XIGNCODE guardgame is doing :v

Comment

These "suspicious" websites had been around in the game since the dawn. The tricks can be said to be the one of the oldest in the book lol.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

WTF. Actually, I see regular website spammers @ saint haven ch1 and calderock. I wonder how busy the GMs are? =,= ED???

Comment

How do they get gold just by logging in to multiple accounts?
          7thDragon

Comment

Those are Teleporting Bots 2.0
            I post Bots 1.0 here on forums but that New 2.0 Version seems agile and quick as ever.
            Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

probably, the only solution to prevent these scammers from appearing is that, they should prevent character and account creation all day, and only allow these actions on tuesdays after maintenance, this is so to prevent from creating further scams in the game, such as IGN posers, these bots making so much mess, this will be a bad idea, i know, it will affect many players and also new ones who would want to actually register and play at a different day than tuesdays, but this will solve most of the problems, it will cause new ones but this is possibly the only way to do it, they aren't smart enough to actually prevent bots from accessing the game, nor their gameguard is even useful against these 3rd party programs :v

Comment

Working...
              X