Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic try to scam then delete character

IGN :LordQutnus
    i want to buy racing upper for lancea , use blue birds find good ofert what i recive ...
    Can see video .
    After that character was deleted and no trace , hapen to me 2 times always been asked move there to chanel and see me ...

Buy costume so hard ?

it happen same before him with ign HomiMeeee

Update 11.05

I apology to
    LordQuntus for cause him damage to his reputation .
    Is not him but ign really alike and can mistake easy at first sing ... I wash my eyes as he said ...

Don't trade with characters and people you don't know , don't trade outside of TH.

Other people get scamed by that cleric too . He keep insist you may get your gold by illegal way and want to trade gold with you.
    Act like he care a lot for his character not get banned.

Don't forget you can got hacked by trade too , don't trade people you don't know even trade 1 gold can made you all gold disapear .
    Even if a guildmate ask you to give him gold beter mail him than start a tarde.
    Last edited by hellokitty; 05-11-2018, 08:26 AM.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/111511-list-of-known-scamming-hacking-methods-employed-in-dn

This also happen to me, I even send 1:1 inquiry about my impersonator. Gladly, after 2 days CC said that " there is no such **ign** in our database" . LOL
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

No Nimsama i'm 100% sure he not banned but delete character after done what he done ... 5 minutes after i talk to him character don't exist

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/sea-forum/general-topics-aa/useful-guidelines-links/111511-list-of-known-scamming-hacking-methods-employed-in-dn

Comment

• BabyKuri
        BabyKuri commented
        Editing a comment
        I like your sig... sorry I can't help it. XD

Last edited by BabyKuri; 05-11-2018, 02:55 AM.

• hellokitty
        hellokitty commented
        Editing a comment
        ~o~ omagad

First of all, its good thing u dont get scammed.
      Secondly, you are chatting with poser of LordQuntus. The ign is clearly different.
      Thirdly, there is no LordQuntus' char there and my char (NostrumX) was there. Are you pointing at me? I have lots of poser too, and your words "
      Other people get scamed by that cleric too." pretty bothering me as im the only cleric there plus in your screen you clearly pointing at me. Tell me if im wrong
      Last edited by Nalawe; 05-11-2018, 04:55 AM.
      "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

erh, wait, "Other people get scamed by that cleric too . He keep insist you may get your gold by illegal way and want to trade gold with you.
        Act like he care a lot for his character not get banned." the "that cleric", do u mean that cleric is me ?, just kindly remind u, this is not a very new way for scam, i always think im a good player, hope u will not anyhow saying that LordQuntus is a scamer.

Comment

That cleric had a pegasus mount and i clearly remember him . If that not you i wish met your character and see if that true . And provide screen that not you so GM can ban the right player .

i don't point you NostrumX ... it happen to record while talk to player i don't mean to point you at all ...

Comment

LOL what a joke update

FIrst video you chat with LORDQUTNUS now u chat with LORDQUNTUS which is legit
            Wash your eyes dude
            You only show off ur dumbness to public
            "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

Okay if u dont point at me. But I gotta tell you that is not LordQuntus. You need to gear yourself up with knowledge from this forum. There are so many similar case like this

Comment

ye, im riding a pegasus always, and i at ch10 th area, u can come to visit me , i dont mind if u come here . but i usually dislike to talk with ppl have no IQ and eyes, without thinking then u post anything in pub, is ur free to do so but still, a bit stupid, pls dont mind my rudeness, i am a rude guy anyway.

Comment

You can be more soft NostrumX i'm not dude and can do basic mistake i'm human!

LordQuntus My IQ fine i wil apology at world and also here as you see i do!
                  Yes i mistake a lot people will do at first sigh ... I admit my mistake and apology.

Why you as know have a pose of your ign not worn GM or report? He ride pegasus as you , same hair and log in ch 10 too.
                  Then delete character ...
                  Again i apology for caused damage don't have to be so rude ...

Comment

Wont matter much, no worry , this is not something very big, just be aware for future gaming.

Comment

please, dont use colorful text, sometimes it hurts in the eyes to see those red texts.

and also, you're actually talking to the real LordQuntus now, not the scammer.

Characters above level 1 cannot be deleted instantly, they require a 7 day confirmation before they entirely get deleted, after that duration the character gets deleted.

it is also possible the character already blocked you and added you to his blocklist, in this way, no other way of contact can be established from you and the character with that said ign who blocked you, you won't be able to see his IGN in the gifting section as well.

Btw, they can create level 1 characters, first log in to a high level account that can access saint haven, see someone who is geared, mimic or try methods to make a fake ign of that said geared player, then finds a victim, they could be using 2 computers/laptops or with a partner, seeking anyone and seeing if there are other characters that are nearby, or find a victim who wants to buy something that cannot be found on TH, whisper, then tell them that they are on this specific channel and location in saint haven, victim follows the commands of the scummer, after that showing you the legit character standing there, idle, making the victim trust the one messaging him but the real character with the real ign is AFK, now the scumming begins.

before you post something regarding scams, you should properly and thoroughly think of all the possible notes you could describe the situation without actually accusing the player with that said IGN similar to theirs if possible, this will cause a drop or dirty their reputation while you mistake them for being the scammer, always look at the IGNs carefully, if you are being too hasty, you will get scammed.

but here's the good thing, you didn't get scammed.

Comment

Well they're getting common. Got one for today too. I was buying gloves earlier, probably created a dummy or something since it's been a while since my shout.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Well I have to be rude with stupid and stubborn people. You act before you think thats why. Good thing you dont get scammed

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                            Mr.Shovels commented
                            Editing a comment
                            you too nostrum... you should understand the situation and break it up and move on.

the thread starter already got more than a simple bashing, its time to stop this so the drama won't continue on for longer, i know you have been getting more and more posers the day passes by and same for other popular players, but they don't seem to think of it that much, don't get offended by simple things like this ingame, its normal when you're strong.

the threadstarter already realized the ign is different from LORDQUTNUS and LORDQUNTUS so maybe its enough for now?

• Nalawe
                            Nalawe commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I'm just alerting this TS its not Quntus and I aldy said through pm like "glad you realize", "be careful next time", etc. No reply from her, yet she still keep on assuming im bashing her.

• Nalawe
                            Nalawe commented
                            Editing a comment
                            She shud thank me actually for fixing her eyes
                        Working...
                        X