Beware Of This Scammer CC> 04PA0PAO https://www.facebook.com/xswordsman12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware Of This Scammer CC> 04PA0PAO https://www.facebook.com/xswordsman12

then? your point on reporting this? both of you made an illegal deal, CC code selling and buying is illegal, and by showing the user's facebook photos on a public domain disgusts me, these kind of shameless actions should be prohibited, please do delete the photo with his facebook images.

Comment

Seriously, how stupid can you people get? First of all, do you really think someone who's geared shet like that would even have spare CC to sell to others? Second, anyone can easily create a dummy account over facebook. Just grab some random people's FB pictures out there, post it on your dummy, voila. Well it could be an actual account but usually scammers don't even use their main accounts on their dealings (for obvious reasons). Third, just freakin buy the freakin CC on stores, 99.99% of CC sellers ingame atm are scammers, just like germs. Well you could be posting this to raise "awareness" but seriously, why on earth would you deal with a freakin ... *sigh* just go send a 1:1 ticket. Anyways it's your fault too, this kind of trade isn't even legal.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        even if you say that these people are in the lower bracket of society, that doesn't prevent them to save money and top-up on their own, i mean i was a student back then and i had my money allowance each day, when i want to top-up on a game to purchase something on their ingame store, i would avoid playing for a few days until i save up enough to top-up and buy something i really want, if they can gather up that much gold in a week grinding hardcore to afford and buy CC codes from those so called "trusted" sellers, how come they are using those statements " i can't top up coz i dont have money" like seriously? where are they getting those money they using to pay up on the computer rentals? i mean i have already experienced it beforehand.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) they don't know how to save

• GXSCC
        GXSCC commented
        Editing a comment
        Fvck, you're so right that it makes me laugh to read all the content SadisticEin and Mr.Shovels

The poster and the scammer should be both banned or penalized

Comment

Working...
      X