Colios geared cbn scammer fuuck @tasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colios geared cbn scammer fuuck @tasha

WTTFFFFUUU CCCKKK i thought this bug is already fixed this dude is waiting for me to fu cking open the box at first i fu cking thought that the drop went on me i didt notice that his name is all over it and pick it all up so fast then fu cking leave and didint have a fu cking proper screenshot TASHA AND MODS GMS PLEASE BAN THIS SHI T IGN: Colios and i know you gms have data for recent runs and transactions in this game please investigate it and FIX THAT BUG AND DISABLE THAT ESCAPE CURRENT SITUATION ON CBN

Take action gm/mod/pm ive been shouting his name scammer a lot of people been laughing at me because i didnt know that he scammed a lot of people everday in cbn

Comment

Using vulgar language will not help your case. Your screenshot also does not prove that you were scammed btw..
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Btw i heard the another side of the story. Colios said you dcd, and when u came back, the current pl(which is not him, "he said") passed the pl back to you. but when you guys are on the reward box part , the name of the items is his. so i think thats not an intentional bug.. but dn being dn.
        Last edited by Looking4bots; 06-16-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Looking4bots
          Looking4bots commented
          Editing a comment
          and btw don't blame my kid for you being dcd. It's not your or his fault. and he said he was abt to pay you for the shits and stuff but u spammed on world chat and ddnt listen to him so yeah. lmao
          Last edited by Looking4bots; 06-16-2018, 07:55 AM.

I read the whole thing and I think you were stupid based on what Looking4bots said,
        If you had not rushed to say that Celios is a Scammer, maybe you would have obtained all the loots back
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

The fuck ? Yeah i dc while on the run but he didnt get the lead on the pt the lead who got it is on the picture with me and transferred it to me and he did really chat me? I was online the whole time the same character not even single whisper i didnt see on him and you're on the side of that fu cking scammwr? There's only one proof which is the record data of the gm im game that will ban him. I didnt shout at first when i fu cking whispered him but he's not replying. Fu cking scammers fuc king liars.. oohh oohh maybe that was you COLIOS?????!!!!!

Comment

Either you or Looking4bots has no concrete evidence of what exactly had happen, therefore vulgar language will not bring you anywhere in solving this issue. Please provide fu cking solid proof before you start shouting people names everywhere.
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Why dont uou let him speak him here not you or is he fu cking scared because he's gonna get banned with his eared items? Dont care if you're his kid he's scammer. Once a scammer always a scammer maybe you're one of it to with his side

Comment

Me and the other guy in the pt shouting there's only one thing can prove this and its the source data of the gm which they use for banning those gold to money. And btw you dont know how it feel to get scammed by your effort so just stfu ive been scammed a lot in this game and im not gonna let this one get away with it

Comment

• GXSCC
                  GXSCC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yea, we don't know how its feeling scammed. You know why? Because we are cautious in what we do in the game

I dont care if i fu cking say foul words those words deserve to be smashed in the head of that scammer

Comment

Again with the Vulgar language, do you want to be banned from the forum? AnD i'm not Celios if you wanna know. If you want to really help you solve your problem, if I were you eliminate this topic and create another without vulgar language
                  Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

And please read "again" befpre you comment

Comment

kiddo, listen here, if you are finding for him over here, or trying to reach GM for searching their database, then grunting over here is not a choice. PM him in-game, or straight send a 1:1 enquiry to GM for them to give you supports.

dont know how we feel get scammed? kiddo u just got scammed for like a petty 5kg and act like you lost the world, had u tried lost 100kg just because you are careless in trading?
                      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• GXSCC
                        GXSCC commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think you could not have said it better BananaCredits

• Looking4bots
                        Looking4bots commented
                        Editing a comment
                        =f to those $$$ ;-;

Kiddo yourself smartass i sent it already im a free player im not like you who throws money in the game. You dont farm that hard. And btw grunting here? I posted to be aware of that guy and report bug abuse? And yeah this is a forum? I put me effort in it and that dude just scammed it and you dont even know the feeling getting scammed alot in this runs

Comment

• BananaCredits
                        BananaCredits commented
                        Editing a comment
                        kiddo u think every geared player in the game play through paying? come on had u tried farming like 10 hours per day just to get your freaking genesis done? grinding for events like hell just for that gold goblin coins? we dont put effort in farming for our golds just to get scammed by other people as well?

Yea this is forum, and you are good to post and make people aware of scammers, but you did this so wrong. Vulgar languages and accusation without proofs is not the way.

These scammers made my temper full you dont know how it feels getting scammed everyday with free run.

Comment

Working...
                      X