Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even geared players are untrustable.

Comment

I thought my english poor like hell, realize that someone is worse now. LMAO
      Totally don't understand what mean his post.
      Caption

Comment

And yea gxscc i dont care if i use vulgar words and why are you on my thread tw arent you colios? You're getting butthurt huh.... im a player its the gms stupidity on not fixing that game bug they also deserve it to. Its my free will to say badwords in my thread because i am a client of this game too. its up to gms to ban me or rempve this thread. I just explain everything what i have in here and what is my purpose to that i posted in here. I just had enough with these scammers.

Comment

Yeah fai grammar lord the thread dont even need you too dude

Comment

Hahahaha good damn it man , you know what? FVCK YOU , and forget that the GM's will help you besides the insults, and so you want them to help you? Good luck
            Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

So yeah maybe you're colios hi there mate. Its funny that you are against vulgar words now you're using it. Welcome to the club
              Last edited by Yukhiro; 06-16-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Hehe...hehehehe.bwhahahahahaha! You still think I'm Celios? Do not make me laugh

Last comment I make on this topic, since it is a waste of time to talk to someone like you
                ​​​
                Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

lmao kid, its a foken jelly pouch and some g lmao. come ch 12 imma pay that s hit off. it has 100 jelly 500g and some shitty mats right?

Comment

• Looking4bots
                    Looking4bots commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't ruin my kid's name. he just started playing and here u are shouting like a hobo. i read your story and heard his. if you ddnt dc, i might think he really is a scammer. but you admitted you really did dc. so what u wanna do now?

Not falling for that words colios you're too guilty thats you lmao.

Comment

Read again what o said the he didny get the pt lead and that i did get back on the pt and the sorc guys transferred the lead again to me for the loots. Btw hi Colios you say that he's your kid but much more like its you

Comment

Hmm, cant fight using a blue bird aren't we? ddnt read what i shouted hours ago?

oh i forgot. you dont know how read. my kid can pay you for that but what did you do? shout.

A can without anything on it makes the loudest noise

Like you. lmao

Comment

Im sorry colios the scammer im not friend with my dummy accounts and use it to defend my self and also im not blue bird warrior colios the cbn scammer.

just hold tight it'll happen soon

Comment

I only used my last bird messenger for those people to be aware of you scammaz. I didnt know that its too easy for a scammer like you triggered easily how satisfying

Comment

And last why are you're too "furious"? Affected that much? If you reply again im gonna laugh my ass off. Goodnight Colios the cbn scammer slash bug exploiter

Comment

Yeah my ass literally laughing out loud now

Comment

Working...
                              X