CBN loot scammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBN loot scammer

i got dced for unknown reason while in the nest and this happened.

im seeking help for my cerberus beginner nest. some guy robbed me. i just got dced and tried to reconnect as fast as possible so i still can go back to my party. after we killed it, voila! the scammer got my loot! seriously you should consider making CERBERUS BEGINNER NEST a SOLO ONLY and doesnt requires party. it happned to me 3x ALREADY since when are you gonna take actions?
    i also tried talking to the one that got my loot and plead to atleast return some to me. and he refused.

SCAMMER IGN :RnnMrn

How is this scamming? did they pay gold as a fee for getting free points as a reward for helping you? did you asked for people to join you so that you can use up your 3 tickets already?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Well obviously you know this isn't scamming at all, you let these bunch of strangers on your party, they help you out, and if the game lets them to do whatever they want with the rewards you're saying should be yours, i don't think its scamming, its more like they took advantage of the bug.

Atleast you posted the IGN, pretty much people who read your post knows that this guy ain't trust worthy at all since he/she took the rewards that should be yours from the beginning.

And there won't be an easy fix for this, ED might leave it hanging for a few months before it gets fixed, so stick with a permanent party that can help you out when you try to level up new characters for the tickets and try to run 3 more times to get the goodies, you can also recruit me on your party if you wish, just leave me a PM if you're gonna do it, then find 2 more trusty pardners for a complete team

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      u already clarified that "U GOT AN DC BY UNKNOWN REASON" that can't be considerated a sacm since the other member can't wait for u re-login, this was happened to me, but i was an party member, i was in a CBN run, and the party leader was adviced me: if we got DC, pls wait for us, they got DC at least 5 times in all the run, even after we killed Cerberus, and what was happen? the loot was mine cuz< iwas the only party member alive, so they re-log in the party, and voila! they started treating me like an scammer

( english super horrible,but well, I do what I can with what I know)
      Last edited by GXSCC; 11-06-2018, 09:57 AM.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      That doesn't matter though, you have proven your point, but since its not entirely a scam, i don't think that this guy has the rights to be banned of scamming, but rather be banned on taking advantage of the bug and stealing the person's reward for himself, its not right.

So for everyone who will ever read the topic, be careful of the IGN on the post
Working...
X