Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scammer in DNS trying to give people Cash FB and need your acc pass and email.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer in DNS trying to give people Cash FB and need your acc pass and email.

The Face book name is on it to so u can be aware of it.I didnt get scammed btw im seeing yall answers like i got scammed lol.
    Last edited by EliakimNeo; 11-07-2018, 01:54 AM.
    ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

hahaha, if u trust in him/her u re an asshol3, real/trusted CC sellers never request ur ID/Password,and if they did, you should know that it is false
    ,besides that this is illegal in the game, and if you're still unsure of buying CC from strangers, ask a member of your guild or a friend of your that play to sell CC to you
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      besides, wow, 180K CC? even more careful you must be, if him/her not sell u a CC code, then it's fake, cuz CC codes is the most transaction used in game by the sellers, at least is taht i think, i don't sell CC

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      oh my god, i'm not check img very well, is "Dara Mae Zhang", the most recognized Scammer in DN SEA, he/she always says in Blue Birds sometting like: Who Wants Free CC/EYET, i'm quit DN, so simply ignone it

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      also has Dara Mae Fucca.

I was stupid and got scammed xd.... its okay though my bf will donate if I need she took some costumes that arent avaiable anymore sad ppl like this existm, im new to transactions of cc so dont judge me for getting scammed (( whats done is done

Comment

I'll be frank and just say that making threads about these topics does little to nothing in removing this issue (effectively at least). Scamming will always be present and will never be eradicated, so long as freedom exists. Whilst the act is evil, you have no one to blame but yourself for falling into traps for being gullible. Thus, if you want to reduce the likelihood of people getting bamboozled, it's better to be critical and not trust everything on the internet so easily.

Someone has to be the devil's advocate.

Comment

Please be aware of the different ways you can get scammed. (Link in my signature)

including the Dara Mae scammer's method
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Well, its a good thing you mentioned us you got scammed, but hell it won't matter because that scammer can just recreate a facebook account with a different name and still does their dirty works, and besides, scammers exist so that people learn from their mistakes to not trust everybody, or maybe not? LOL

Comment

• EliakimNeo
            EliakimNeo commented
            Editing a comment
            i did not get scammed btw xD
        Working...
        X