Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend's account got Hacked

Good day to everyone who reads

A friend of mine got their account hacked, has lost more than 70,000 gold worth of items and costumes and other items liquidated into gold (by that time there was an item being sold on TH at that moment)
    There are some people joining around "Free to Join" guilds that stalks players and checks their guild roles, if they are of a higher authority, they will try to make a poser, and say things that would clearly persuade them if the victim trusts that IGN even if it was a poser (being careless is not ideal in this game).

The poser pm'ed my friend, and offered being a filler in a "BDN" run, apart from that my other friend who have been used on their IGN as leverage by the poser was confused when we were having a conversation on our discord server, the poser succeeded on persuading my friend to give his account details in order to be used as a filler because the victim knows that the owner of the IGN that was used by the poser had a business of renting Computer use to consumers that are in need and that he can use the victim's account on another computer.

Apart from the issue, i will only say that there is a character with the ign Leinard02 that have joined the guild at that time, we suspect that it was him because at the moment he logged off my friend's account got hacked (it was happening live) and we deliberately had a meeting including the involved and all the other core members of our guild. My guildmates decided to help out on the situation by donation, i too will gladly donate to my dear friend who have just came back and playing the game actively again.

To whoever have hacked my friends account, you can have the gold and other items, i sincerely pity you for your actions and based on that, i can judge you as a thief not only ingame but also in real life, according to what you've just did, i completely agree that you should be afraid of the consequences that will happen to you in real life soon enough because "Karma" is something that you shouldn't take lightly.

For anyone who have taken time reading this, Thank you and always be careful on your journeys in the lands of Lagendia, never trust anyone you don't truly know in person or over the internet, because you will never know when they will take advantage of your kindness.

Remember the IGN, Leinard02, whoever own this character might be joining on your guilds, as we speak he/she maybe victimizing other players, do kindly BLOCK him by adding this pitiful owner of this IGN on your blacklist, Thank you.

Yes, you're absolutely right it is that Leinard02 person. He's always shouting about "Free BDN Clear N>Any" Ahhhh why do people do things like this, why scam, why deceive people to steal from them. Work for your own shit. Sorry about what happened to your friend, sucks.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Black Market transactions, selling gold for real money i suppose since its the only explanation from all of this, and also account selling is very prominent and they've also got their own facebook page with it, one thing is for sure that whoever these people are, they will surely regret their wrong doings in the future.

all hell got loose when your friend is "persuaded". always remember DN-TRD-03

Comment

Working...
    X