Nightmare Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Bug

After defeating the boss in nightmare 2 , no 2.4k points rewarded in master mode , cant f12 and repair . Anybody has this issue?

Did you die when the boss is dead?
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

more likely due lag, and it happens not only in NM but in any dungeons, tough luck if it happens in slayer training ground there goes your 180 ftg.

Comment

I didnt die and I dont think I lagged during that time too. Solo 3 runs happened in 1 run . Went with party 3 runs , 2 runs had this bug .

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          it's laggy today specially this morning i'm encountering invisible npc in town, that kind of problem mostly happens on laggy day, no choice but to log out isn't it?

This is a bug it seems. Another solution is to talk to the "house" and exit the stage. You will not get the stage clear NM stars tho, so it is still a loss.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I experienced this issue last night twice. ( i did 3 NM on 3 chars for a total of 9 runs )
          After killing the boss, we didn't get the point reward. There was no F12. There was only 1 boss (No boss rush event).
          We ended up using the house to exit the stage.

Comment

Working...
          X