Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Seabed Cave Bug (Solo Dungeon Run w/ HERO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Seabed Cave Bug (Solo Dungeon Run w/ HERO)

So i have been doing solo runs with my crusader lately in order to level up my hero, i do my Daily Quest alone since i have enough power to do it, but there seems to be problems with some dungeons, but this is the only proof i have in the mean time, 2 screenshots
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-04-02 20-32-11 Mon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	115.2 KB ID:	129738
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-04-02 20-32-16 Mon.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.6 KB ID:	129739

I have slayed all the enemies in the area, and it still won't let me go through the boss part, i went back and forth to see if it will, sometimes the Spitflower gets bugged and stops from sprouting off the ground and just repeatedly animates that it does, and after some time it pops up and you can kill it, but this time all of the enemies are gone and the pathway is still blocked by waterfalls

i reinstalled the game a month ago, this just happened yesterday

Edit: this happened a few times now and not just yesterday, it happened way back, i didn't had the chance to take a screenshot at that time

This happened to me as well just last night, thought it was my first time encountering such bug.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      it happened to me before, a few times that is... eats up 60 ftg without finishing the dungeon, but it never happened to my snipy when i try to grind dungeon for the Beggar's Box i do, but i did it before the bleed phantom update, but i doubt its the cause.

can you tell me what class did you use when you solo SSC dungeon?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Bleed Phantom.

Not that it bothers me much or anything, the bug does not seem to be frequent enough to be a nuisance. Besides, I obtained a Gold Goblin Coin from Silver Rabbit Box right after re-trying that dungeon run, so I don't experience any loss on my side.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ahh... oohh... ahh... hope i do get a coin too, i once got a goblin coin and it net me 6600 gold... and then i spent it all for candies... and not a single loli took te bait...

Similar thing happened to me in Chiron Beach last week, it's kinda annoying.

Comment

Working...
    X