Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Goblin in Level 95 Dungeon

Good Day ED.
    I'm still wondering if you still have a plan to fix the gold drop with the gold goblin in Level 95 Dungeon. It's been months since this bug was reported, but still no action has been taken. Its such a hassle to kill the Gold Goblin in 95 Dungeon without receiving any gold form Killing it. I hope you fix this bug in upcoming patch. Thanks.

it didn't have any gold reward from the start i played the game and saw these gold goblins, all i know is that the gold goblin event on Abyss of Heat dungeon at lvl 70 on aru andel gives money, but not in lvl 95 dungeons, they are also going to remove this on slayer mode as well because it doesn't really have much sense since it doesn't give you anything, but i am not sure about in the dungeons.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you relatively new Mr.Shovels ? AFAIK, 95 Goldblins dropped gold before the transfer, but got bugged presumably when the Slayer Goldblin bug happened.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      the transfer "was" the 95 cap, so there is no such thing as 95 gold goblins or lvl95 gold goblins from before the transfer of server from CC to ED, you must be talking about the gold goblins from past dungeons on rhadames when the "abyss" dungeon on the lvl93 dungeons there that gives memory fragment where the goblins appear drops gold, yes it drops gold there but not for lvl95 dungeons and on slayer mode

• KONAKONA93
      KONAKONA93 commented
      Editing a comment
      Arkhaez nope, it's not fixed yet
Working...
X