Medea's T2 reward weapon bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medea's T2 reward weapon bug.

Hello, i write this here because when i try to send a ticket in 1:1 support it says Submission failed. please contact an administrator.

Hello, i got a BIG problem with the Medea's T2+20 Weapon, im a Moonlord now but i got a Job Change scroll and i wanted to become a Barbarian, so with the Medea's T2 Weapon i CHOOSED an AXE but when i saw it it was a SWORD, and i want to change job so i can play is there anything i can do to fix this please?

Thanks in advance!

no, wait till next week, even if you do get the chance to contact support, they will only respond with "We are currently planning on fixing the issue by next week, please be patient, thank you" the bug still exists, if you retrieved the medea gear, i am not sure if they can retrieve all of those who used their medea already, they might just provide us again with a stat creator for the medea in order to get the stat we wanted for our class.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabilens View Post
      Hello, i write this here because when i try to send a ticket in 1:1 support it says Submission failed. please contact an administrator.

Hello, i got a BIG problem with the Medea's T2+20 Weapon, im a Moonlord now but i got a Job Change scroll and i wanted to become a Barbarian, so with the Medea's T2 Weapon i CHOOSED an AXE but when i saw it it was a SWORD, and i want to change job so i can play is there anything i can do to fix this please?

Thanks in advance!
      I am sure you plan to make that weapon into a Calypse one. Worry no more. You can use the Legend Main Weapon Converter that can be purchased from NPC Priestess of Darkness Mocha.

So, convert your T2 Medea Sword into a Calypse Sword first. Then use the Legend Main Weapon Converter to make the Calypse Sword into a Calypse Axe.

Cheers!
      Attached Files
      Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
      BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• Azonia
        Azonia commented
        Editing a comment
        This works better than a charm or than the ticket you sent.

• Fabilens
        Fabilens commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont have the funds to make a calypse ítem, is there another way? This Is really frustrating

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        no other way except you wait till they fix it this coming maintenance
    Working...
    X