Surprise Event reward price Medea weapon bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise Event reward price Medea weapon bug

GM Help me with my weapon price my IGN: is xNemphiZx my class is Silver Hunter when I open the pouch the weapon that appear was "Long bow" and this is not suited to my job so that I can't use my skills with this weapon...please help me with this I really waited this price and it was so frustrating

Also I can't file ticket to your support 1:1 INQUIRE when I'm trying to send a report the command prompt says "Submission Failed. Please contact administrator."

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      they said that you can choose a type of weapon by using the converter that is given with the medea gear, before you post maybe you should tweak some stuff and test out things yourself so that you won't bother asking

Same thing happened to me, i CHOOSED AXE and it converted in a sword and i dont know what to do

Comment

its a bug, they probably and should give out players new converters this upcoming maintenance, but as for the players who didn't carefully read the description when retrieving their Nabob's costume, they won't be compensated for that

Comment

I chose a Medea Knuckle Gear then I got a Medea Claw instead, lol

Comment

• Vaddix
          Vaddix commented
          Editing a comment
          ok this one is absolutely or most probably a joke. You do realize that Knuckle Gears and Claws cannot be at the same box since they're off-hand and main weapon. Weapon type bug can only happen to main weapon box for classes with multiple type of Main weapon, Machina and Lancea main weapon box are excluded.

• Agent3554
          Agent3554 commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems you have a good eye xD, I mostly make a joke when I add "Lol" in the end of my sentence, and I already know that Knuckle Gears cannot be at the same box. Atleast you noticed this as a joke, thank you
      Working...
      X