looting bug due to dc issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looting bug due to dc issue

This is not me, but I wanted to share this out for a long time already. I have no idea since when this bug occurs but its definitely causing problems to players.
    According to several experiences on this bug, it occurs when someone in the party disconnected when loading into the nest (duplicate login issue).
    Not only this looting bug but transfer party leader bug as well was believed that's because of duplicate login when loading to another scene (like town to portal or portal to nest).
    This bug is easy to recognize in RuDN, the bugged player will keep spawning back to the spot no matter where he walked to. Of course the result is die in the nest without any doubt.

We've tried to contact cc support and hoped that they will promote this issue to EYE in order to fix it but unfortunately they replied us with these words.
    And yes we use Chinese MOD due to some difficulty on communication but it is absolutely not the reason that causes this issue.

I can't help but can only spread this information out to let players avoid facing this bug. The only way to shut this bug down is restart your DN so...
    REMEMBER TO FORCE DC INSTANTLY WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU ARE BUGGED!

Good luck and happy gaming.

also happened to me when one of the members on my party was bugged out due to duplicate log-in, the member tried to get hit by the sword statues on the stairs you need to climb in order to reach the 2nd stage, if the statues didn't hit that member, he/she is bugged and should leave the party for the sake of others, but unfortunately, the other effect would be that a random member of the party would suffer from this bug issue where the loots aren't visible to them.

wasted gold for the service run in order to get the Essence but didn't get it and wasted my time, but i wasn't really mad about the gold, more like i was disappointed that a bug like this existed on this nest.
    i don't know for how long has this bug existed since i just joined in for the service, this was my first time to actually finish the 8man run in normal mode.

Comment

Working...
    X