Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hero's Battlefield Darkness Cube Drop Bug(Machina Update)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero's Battlefield Darkness Cube Drop Bug(Machina Update)

I'm unsure as to wether or not I'm missing something here but, the Darkness Cube drop in Hero's Battlefield Norm and HC aren't exactly giving the intended amount as stated in the patch notes. They're still dropping 1 in Normal difficulty and 2 in Hardcore. Either this is a bug or I missed some details about the Darkness Cube drop.(Most likely a bug.)

Edit: Just found out theme park's Tresure Stage is bugged as well. Still drops only 1 instead of 3.
    Last edited by Whyte; 05-15-2018, 05:44 PM.
    Feeling triggered yet?

I did Hero's Battlefield (Normal) mode and it drops only 1 Darkness cube too
    Tried hard mode but not hardcore, it yields me 1 Darkness cube too

Definitely a bug
    Definitely triggered

Comment

Suppose to be x1 Normal and x1 HC only after the HBF revamp, when I saw it's still x5 and x2 respectively I know they butchered the patch again...
    That update was on KR along with Kairon Nest which is 1 patch away after Machina Awakening, we always get some additional content for another month bundled together but most of the time those are the one that gets messed up and unfortunately, this time is no exception...

Comment

• Whyte
      Whyte commented
      Editing a comment
      And here I was thinking I could finally complete my genesis ring next week.

Theme park is definitely bugged as well. Smh
    Feeling triggered yet?

Comment

May 21. 2018
      After maintenance, still the same. Hoping for fix after update/patch. xD
      Last edited by Sazekusu; 05-21-2018, 07:03 PM. Reason: Tuesday, May 22. No maintenance/patch.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        look at all those trash!

here's hoping they add up epic gold pouches there instead of the rare gold pouches, since they give sht gold.

and also... i thought they are gonna remove crafting of skill accessories? and leave out the already been crafted accessories but remove most crafting materials and convert it into gold perhaps (or let players exchange them for a certain amount of gold from an npc appropriate for this job, usually its the priestess of darkness or kathy... but oh well)

i do think they are going to patch this update instead on june patch update, i just hope they don't mess it up again, like everything else they did

Comment

Working...
      X