• Show
Clear All

• MOONLORD bugs after patch

NO INFO ON: BRAVE
    Class Mastery 1

Brave no hit on PvP?

----------------------------

Brave:
    no info and only 3sec duration on PvP, no increase in duration per lvl up, becauss of no info on the skill you can not see if the skill duration will increase or not even so I talk to other moonlords that even if the skill is level up the duration is still 3 seconds.. even so brave pvp CD did not change after patch..

Class Mastery 1 (MoonLord)
    no info regarding the skill.. you can see your buff status but it only indicate how many bubbles (magic power) you currently have.. so its hard to recognize if the max magic % buff is applied already at max if your bubble is 20/50 or you still need to 50 it in PvP

MoonBlade Dance EX:
    no indication if bubble will be consume.. heck this is good to spam in PvP though
    I didn't even care on this because I didn't get it :v

Last edited by Wapunkz; 05-17-2018, 03:19 AM. Reason: some punk try to ruin my report

have you read the patch notes regarding that?

Comment

• Wapunkz
      Wapunkz commented
      Editing a comment
      have you test it regarding to that??

there bug on skill hit also , after the patch , i have tested ML smash x on golem or nest , some time the skill deal no damage

Comment

1.) Brave does not hit anymore after last patch. Atleast for moonlords it is. It is INTENDED and not a bug. In terms of PVP, Brave level 1 has a duration of 3.5s and level 9 (max) has 7.5. Cooldown is still 35 seconds.
      2.) Class Mastery I (INT buff) is not based on bubbles anymore.
      3.) MBD still consumes 20 bubbles.

The only existing bug about ML that i know right now is the skill descriptions. But the skills themselves are working properly.
      Last edited by LazyKahn; 05-23-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X