Conqueror of the Fission Maze Rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conqueror of the Fission Maze Rewards

Hello Good Evening i just want to know what happened in the rewards in this event because some players receive the rewards but this is incomplete then some players did not receive the rewards and my account too i don't have receive the rewards but i run 10 times in fission maze please give the rewards IGN:Zeferros

same thing here , i didnt receive any awards but I exceeded the run. GM fix this asap .

IGN : aNylZtwRdZ

Comment

I smell compensation!!!!

Comment

not sure where to post or if i have to make an individual post but Imma stick it here, had the same issue I exactly calculated how much dailies i had to run and the Fission Maze as well I did both Vortex and regular maze so if its base on the number of counted run I sure as hell exceeded that 10 RUNS from the start of the event until the end date of 24th December I spent all those ftg's clearing both so why? for some freaking reason has the reward only distributed 3k leberium from dailies without the 20pcs promised lapis and the 15000 lebrium from that freaking Fission maze? ED EXPLAIN?! IGN: DELLExROSE
        Last edited by DELLE; 01-01-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

oh I found that 1:1 event its on DN sea page below calendar event

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
            I smell compensation!!!!
            what will happen to the wrongly sent rewards then? ain't it too much rewards eh?

Originally posted by Zeferros View Post
            Hello Good Evening i just want to know what happened in the rewards in this event because some players receive the rewards but this is incomplete then some players did not receive the rewards and my account too i don't have receive the rewards but i run 10 times in fission maze please give the rewards IGN:Zeferros
            There's already a notice that ED made.
            https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/260
            Last edited by Azukano; 01-02-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              The event is not entirely ruined but you can still call it a flunk or a fail, considering not many players received any rewards at all, or some of them didn't received the right amount of points and lapis as a reward, they should atleast give compensation for the players as an act of apologizing for the inconvenience they've let their players experience maybe? not really gonna expect any compensation from them since its a simple event, not like we spent money on it.

EDIT: Yep, no compensation! I SMELLED SOMETHING INSTEAD

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              still thinking compensation? they messed up the growth spirit from eyegatcha months ago w/ no compensation at all. what more w/ this kind of free event.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              hehehe... i was thinking of a compensation so that everybody gets it even though some that received the rewards didn't put any effort on even trying to do the event.. HEHE
          Working...
          X