Bug in Character Selection: Disconnection on Character Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Character Selection: Disconnection on Character Select

There seems to be a bug on character selection whenever you try to select a character by clicking on the character itself and not by selecting the character on the right side selection scrolling option where your characters are listed.

One of my Guildmate said so, i've tried it myself, and the game will kick you out and will display a notification that you have been disconnected from the server.

My guess is selecting the character itself on your screen is conflicted with the removal of the 2nd password creation or 2nd password input on character selection before you can play the game, and that DN only removed that on select on your list and not when selecting a character? so it's 2 sets of hard coded program in the game, not sure why they would do that.

Anyways, it's not entirely a big issue since most players just choose to select their characters on the right side of the screen where their list of characters on their account is located, but i do hope they sure do some fix about it so that it won't be annoying overtime for some players who are used to selecting a character by clicking them instead of selecting from their list.
Working...
X