Bug Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report

The GDN idk if that was a bug or something but there's this skil or attack of krakes where everyone need to hide one of those statues to block krakes attack or skill but all of us died even all of us hide
    then in DB my flurry got thrown away in the map while using the Bifrost skill midair and got hit by mob's skill and I got lagged there a bit and same with my Arch Heretic (picture below) if I remember it correctly
    I got hit by the s1 Boss skill while in midair (same with flurry) using the Death Gate.

Hmmm... that's really weird since me nor my guildmates never have experienced this, have you tried "escape current location" from the escape button option?

Yeah if this happened just now maybe its because of the patch update maybe? not sure, in most cases the cause of these bugs are when people use MOD files, i doubt you use one on yours anyway, well i hope you're not XD

Comment

• siuoll
      siuoll commented
      Editing a comment
      actually this happened after the update and I totally forgot about the "escape current location" button lol
Working...
X