Can't finish storyline quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't finish storyline quest

I'm having issues finishing the level 80 quest "The Penitent 9", reward is supposed to be crystal points, but everytime it tells me to tidy up my inventory and cannot finish. I am aware 1 space needs to be available and I do have enough room, barely using 1 out of 3 available tabs in my inventory, but it still does not finish the quest.
    Attached Files

I've heard some people are also having problems with this particular Main Quest, have you tried every possible method that could solve this problem such as restartind dn? changing Channels? etc.

Saw a bluebird last time pertaining to "penitent 9" main quest something, maybe this is what they were mentioning about as bugged quest

Wait for the March update, they might have a bug fix for this

Comment

Me too, one of my old char still stuck on newly revamp Extra chapter 2: [Lv.60] Memorial 1, where the NPC is not in main quest interaction UI. tried many thing since months ago & end up abandoned .
      Here the comparison

A. normal
      Click image for larger version

Name:	A1.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	157583Click image for larger version

Name:	A2.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	157587

B. Bugged iGN: ELFD3iTY
      Click image for larger version

Name:	B1.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	157585Click image for larger version

Name:	B2.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	157589

Next is Chapter 15: [Lv.93] Beautiful man. in Phantom of Forest Core where a mysterious Lady will save you & bring you back to mid stage of the dungeon at the end. The CG is auto play upon killing the boss, which make us lose the opportunity to click the Rabbit. Realize this once Gold Rabbit appeared during the quest. Please revamp this as manual upon interaction with NPC (While Light)
      Thank You
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MARtsuki; 03-03-2019, 06:12 PM.
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

who can solve my prob? i installed DN in my PC and i play it softly in city but after a 2-3 minute it crash without any error message or disconnect message..
        my PC specs:
        windows 10 Pro 64-bit
        AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD 7660G 2.3GHz
        4GB RAM

i also try to monitor my DISK/MEMOMY/CPU in task management but there is no problem in my PC. please help me. thanks!

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          problem is in the game, and what channel are you connecting to? for now avoid channel 1 on Saint haven, since there have been a lot of talk that a certain person is actually disconnecting people on purpose and stuff.

• nickheyzer
          nickheyzer commented
          Editing a comment
          only new account. after game start and i log in my account, go to town (not city sorry) then walk around after a few minute................. crash straight to desktop without any error message.
      Working...
      X