Main Quest Bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Quest Bug?

I am not sure if this is happening to me only or what but why can't i do the lower chapter for my main quest? for ex, i currently have chapter 1 to chapter 13 but i cannot do chapter 1 and only able to do chapter 13? is it bugged or ? someone please help!

Either you already done w/ chapter 1 to 12 in the past or skip it in the past . you can't go back to lower chapter MQ if you already skipped it.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post
      Either you already done w/ chapter 1 to 12 in the past or skip it in the past . you can't go back to lower chapter MQ if you already skipped it.
      Thank you for replying.

As far as i remember, i did not skip any quest rather i did not even touch any of the quests as i power-leveled in the past and is not done as i can still see '' [Completion Reward received : '' nor i have receive any title in the quest. i cannot ''abandon'' also.

this happen so far, two of my character as for now.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        there were no title for every chapter before the MQ revamped, maybe you forget it already skip it. since it is faster lvl up before even just doing the MQ, it is left behind tend to be skipped this is what i have done. most of my characters are in lv93 to lv 95 MQ except for 1 w/c still in lotus marsh quest, too lazy to continue since most lower lvl dungeons tend to be long and time consuming.

• Kimchi
        Kimchi commented
        Editing a comment
        i see, i guess maybe i forgotten or something. oh well. tyvm for the reply

Or probably you automatically skipped your main quest from Returned Hero system when you talking with Gerraint.

Comment

You have skipped your main quest the moment you have gotten the Returned Hero status after being inactive for 30 days or so.

after talking to geraint, he will ask you if you want to skip your main quest, probably you just kept clicking on the dialogue until it is finished, so you're at fault for not reading it carefully and have accidentally skipped your main quest through nearly the end of the chapters and continued to chapter 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Lans Vahndreas View Post
          Or probably you automatically skipped your main quest from Returned Hero system when you talking with Gerraint.
          Yeah maybe for my main i guess.

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
          You have skipped your main quest the moment you have gotten the Returned Hero status after being inactive for 30 days or so.

after talking to geraint, he will ask you if you want to skip your main quest, probably you just kept clicking on the dialogue until it is finished, so you're at fault for not reading it carefully and have accidentally skipped your main quest through nearly the end of the chapters and continued to chapter 13.
          Well i don't even know that npc allow you to skip quest etc. but this doesnt only applies to my main but my 2-3 other sub character as well.

nevertheless thank you all for replying. i guess it cannot be helped.

Comment

• Lans Vahndreas
            Lans Vahndreas commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you ever made your sub chars as a Returned Hero too? If yes, probably you did that same way to auto skip Main Quest by talking to Gerraint when you were in RH Chamber.
            Not only Main Quest, but Gerraint offered you to lighten your inventory too, probably you lost some event items in your inventory.
            My friend said if he lost 1 of his Mount from past event after he came back to DN by Returned Hero.
        Working...
        X