No damage and looting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No damage and looting.

Its been a months passes there no solving issues in this problem. I think its time to quit DN for good.

IGN: RaiKairo
    Last edited by RaiKaizu; 01-06-2020, 06:50 PM.

Can't seem to understand whats this "No damage and looting" thing you're talking about, maybe next time you should put in detail what you were talking about so that people respond to your questions.

Comment

• Estrello
      Estrello commented
      Editing a comment
      He got flagged as a bot for completing a dungeon/nest in under a minute. RaiKaizu go post your IGN in the thread for this issue, ED made it

• RaiKaizu
      RaiKaizu commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a sticky thread that solves this issue.. but still no response ... I don't know if there still people there that can solve this problem. I don't wanna create so many subs. And wanna just focus my main. I learn in this game to grind just to focus my main. I have so many subs and and max level but no time make them strong because the grinding of sets is lot of work.

Hope you understand my concern i've been playing this game in about cap24 . And i love the mechanics that's why i don't wanna quit. And waiting that my character is alive again.

Moonlord

"Sorry for my bad grammar".

• RaiKaizu
      RaiKaizu commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a sticky thread that solves this issue.. but still no response ... I don't know if there still people there that can solve this problem. I don't wanna create so many subs. And wanna just focus my main. I learn in this game to grind just to focus my main. I have so many subs and and max level but no time make them strong because the grinding of sets is lot of work.

Hope you understand my concern i've been playing this game in about cap24 . And i love the mechanics that's why i don't wanna quit. And waiting that my character is alive again.

Moonlord

"Sorry for my bad grammar".

This also happened to me last night. basically my character bugged out on catastrophe, can't deal damage to mobs and can't loot the drop at the end of the stage. Here a video reference for what's happening

IGN: DriedAF

Comment

Working...
    X