Facing a bug on How To Play Dragon Nest Like a Pro event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facing a bug on How To Play Dragon Nest Like a Pro event

Greeting, after i use the 2 Webcoins to have a random number, i left with 54 webcoin and 2 slot (one use 10 webcoin and one use 20 webcoin to pen the slot) left .So its more than enough for me to open them directly.
    After i open the 20 webcoin slot (5th row,4th column), i still got 34 webcoin, when i try to open the last slot, nothing happened,so i click 2 more time(total of 3 time), then there are notice said there are error(not sure the exact notice) and contact admin.
    After i refresh the page, i left with 4 webcoin and the last slot still not open.
    Is there any way i can get help on this?

thank you for the help

ED clearly understands that it is buggy but they discarded the issue, since its easy to get over it with.

try wait 1 more day or until the web bingo page gets a refresh on data and coins are rewarded once more since you only need 1 last slot to acquire the special bingo reward.

Next time, if your action did not register or your click didn't do anything or an error appeared, before you click again try to refresh the webpage, keep on doing that every click just to be safe next time (if they didn't fix the bug next time)

Comment

• whitezdragon
      whitezdragon commented
      Editing a comment
      orait..thank you very much for the clarification, hope i get back the coins cause that was the last day for the event give out coin.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      If you did not get back your coins and failed to acquire your last chance to get the special rewards because of the bug, you can inquire to ED's 1:1 support and tell them what happened, you can also link this thread or upload the picture on your report ticket so that you can provide more information about what happened, but hopefully you say everything on that report ticket.

• whitezdragon
      whitezdragon commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for your help sir

I think i know where ur problem is. Do u notice that when u get a random number that you've already had on your bingo, ur total webcoin are not deducted. But the truth is it is actually consumed, you just need to refresh your page to see your actual remaining webcoin. So the bug here is ur actual remaining webcoin was not shown correctly when u get repeated number from the random number. So to conclude, the bingo webpage was still working correctly

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      No, after you've get a random number and the result is that you've rolled that same slot of number again, the coins will be consumed obviously but the moment you don't refresh your webpage, and you keep on clicking, all of your coins will be consumed regardless whether you like it or not without showing you any results whatsoever.

What happened to his is that the coins he used to open up his last slot didn't registered but the coins was used up, meaning its bugged.

If the webpage was working correctly he wouldn't be here reporting this incident.

• BOOBEEP
      BOOBEEP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and i think what i said was what happened to him. U see, he said that *after using 2 Webcoins random number* and he is left with '54 webcoin'. I think what actually happened was that the 54 webcoin that he saw was not the actual webcoin he is having as he didn't refresh the page which is why he can't open the last 2 slot (with 10/20 webcoin). He probably left with less than 10 webcoin after spamming the 2 webcoin random number.
Working...
X