X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! account registration error. CODE : 6

Hi,
    i keep encountering an error You have exceeded the number of accessible account per IP. (CODE:6)
    please do help me out ASAP

tried rebooting my modem
    tried flushing dns

well maybe its not with your ISP... try to at least wait for a few hours
    i think its the server that exceed the number for creating an account (just saying)
    Drop the Banana bomb!

Comment

i think your ISP is keeping the server from making you create an account because it has exceeded the numbers limited per ISP, you need to wait until it refreshes (about a day, an hour won't do)

Comment

• uboerzz
        uboerzz commented
        Editing a comment
        i made 3 accounts , cause i needed to transfer my old accounts fom CC
        1 account on 03-29-18 and 2 today, i think its not right for my ip to be limited just to 3 accounts,

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        transfer of accounts... it does count as a registration of acount on ED but rather they have saved up the data on your CC account and transferred it on their server...

after the data wipe from all those old accounts, the server might get a bit better considering that's a lot of data to be wiped (E.g old accounts forgotten or unused by many who made chronicle accounts from CC while they are still the handler of the server, and took advantage of getting magnifying glass, to receive freebies from the event CC made permanently on their management in the game...

as for you, maybe try searching for a free VPN in order to reroute your connection to another IP server, this would let you make another account without restriction, just becareful though, using VPN could make you vulnerable to hacking and stealing of information from another user or a program, or maybe just go to your local internet cafe and make an account there just for a bit...

say, are you in your local internet cafe? or are you at home? if you are at home, try my advice, if not and you are already in your local cafe and created the account there, then someone else might have created their own and it made the IP of your local internet cafe restricted from creating further more accounts

Is it this one: http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...-solved-issues

Comment

yeah, tried what was posted there,
        didn't work,
        waited for 24 hrs , then tried, worked, i guess there must be a limit to accounts u can create per day?
        anyways u can close thread now,
        thanks verbena

Comment

No problem! Glad it works now, these issues usually fix themselves in a couple of hours.

Comment

Working...
          X