• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification Fail

Hello Everyone

So i was interested in this game and i'm going to try it for the first time
    After i sign up and everything it said i need to verify my email so i did
    the email showed up and i clicked the link that comes with it
    it then ask me to log on using my account but when i did it said "Verification Fail" and then it brings to the same screen
    but this time when i log in it just ask me to confirm my account again
    i have tried about 6 times now and it still said the same thing
    can anyone help? thanks in advance

i have tried registering a new account on this site: sea.dragonnest,com (intently put a comma to prevent moderation of thread) it wen't smoothly without any errors, no "Verification Fail" screen shots would be better since we can see what is the issue.

this is what i did when i was registering, tell me if you did the same process as i do
    • Enter their site (link above)
    • click "Sign Up"
    • Fill in required details (email, pass, date of birth)
    • Go to the email add you chose to register with your account
    • find the mail for [DNSEA] Sign Up information mail
    • click the [CLICK HERE] link
    • you will be redirected to their site (you should be)
    • input your details to log in
    • you can either choose to "TRANSFER" your CC account details to your ED account details, because you're new, you don't have to worry about it, and i was just informing you about that
    • go to dragon nest home

Comment

i just tried it again after waiting for a while and now it works xD
      i did the same thing that you did but my message shows up when i input my details to log in after i got redirected
      it works now though so thank you for your help

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        ok! if you have any questions and you need guidance to the game, you can count on the forum posts that you see here! try to search the topic that you want to learn before actually heading on to the game, even just a brief review would greatly help you on leveling up, and what you would need to do after you have reached leel 95

there is also a bonus exp rate event currently going on ingame, 200% exp means you will level up faster, it will end at 23:59 8th of april 2morrow
    Working...
    X