Expired Confirmation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expired Confirmation

Hello, I try to log in but I get "account is not confirmed yet". I already did all steps to transfer my account but I think the last step (when I receive the email with "CLICK HERE") was not succesfull, because I get an error "Expired confirmation".
    How can I fix this? Can someone help me? I don't want to lose my account.
    Please some admin help me!
    Attached Files

"Expired confirmation" repeat the steps again

Comment

Can't do that, when I try to repeats the steps again can "Apply transfer" in cherry credits because my account was transfered. I need like a second email verification (?)...
      Please can you help me a little more?

Comment

if you already did that, and CC says your account is already been transferred, try logging in again.
        what type of email are you trying to use? gmail? yahoo? hotmail?

Comment

Im trying to use hotmail. Is there a problem with that kind of email? If CC says that my account was transferred, means that Im not gonna lose my account?
          I can't log in, because DN says that I need email verification. The last steps was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by MeshPolygon View Post
            Just recorded a successful transfer. Logged it in the client, the characters are still intact.

You must first initiate the transfer from Eyedentity's website. It changed from how it looks months ago so I'm not that quite familiar of it anymore. These would be the steps I did as far as I remember. It may not be that accurate.
            1. Log in in the ED DN SEA website https://sea.dragonnest.com/main using the ED account that will be intended for the transfer. Make sure you haven't logged that account in the game client and is also verified.
            2. Go here https://sea.dragonnest.com/transfer/User. Click Apply for transfer at the bottom of the page. You will be directed to Cherry Credits Exchange with special parameters. Don't do any backs and forwards. Transactions here are crucial.
            3. Log in the CC account that you intend to transfer. You still must have access to the email of your account or you CC PIN. It will be used for verification.
            4. You saw the picture above. Click that "Apply Transfer". you will be then now asked for verification method (by PIN or thru email).
            5. I used thru email. My email that I used with CC would received the verification mail.
            6. Click the link in it. You would be directed back to the "DRAGON NEST SEA GAME DATA TRANSFER PAGE" with special parameters, again, don't do any backs and forwards. Transactions here are crucial.
            7. Click again the "Apply for transfer" at bottom of the page. You will then see a modal that say "A verification email has been sent . . .". click confirm to close it.
            8. Now access the email address that you used for ED/EYE account to check for that verification email.
            9. Click the link inside the mail. You would be directed back to the "DRAGON NEST SEA GAME DATA TRANSFER PAGE" with special parameters, again and again, don't do any backs and forwards. Transactions here are crucial.
            10. It looks different now. You would now see the email for ED account and an OK button below it. Just click it and you're done.

(This video came with closed caption. Just enable it for better guidance. Font and background color could also be changed, just fiddle with that gear icon ~_^)

The deadline is tomorrow. Hope it works fine for you.
            this from another post, hope this helps

Comment

Thank you for the video, but I did already all the steps, it's just the last one failed.
              I repeat all the steps in the video but i can't go further because CC says that my account was transferred... I know that the steps 9 failed (unknown reason).
              Please at least tell me that my account was transferred from CC to EYE and is safe, because only I need the last confirmation email. Admin can't resend that email? Is there a solution? u.u

PD: I opened like 3 ticket since april 1th in CC and EYE but receive no answer.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X