Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portal DC's (Has this not been heard enough? Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal DC's (Has this not been heard enough? Huh?

I cant believe this issue has been persisting for months now and whatever tech team you have has no fix regarding this. Utter incompetence. Can complaints not be heard/Read? Tasha

GIVE A PROPER FIX. Not a damn "reset your router, try a VPN". We pay our ISP's monthly and has been doing so for a long time before your managements poor planning about blocking IP's from certain regions happened.

Hope you properly do your jobs. Thanks

there has been issues with some ISP/IP with the DN SEA server in singapore and other portals, but they haven't even managed to fix the issue yet... that is, has been happening for years as well since 80 cap.
    Each time there is a new update patch, there is a problem with my connectivity to the game, even though my internet connection is fine and i can browse normally from which my plan provides enough internet speed to cover a massive crowd in game without getting disconnected, or even at portals i rarely get disconnected (i do sometimes get disconnected, but this is on the server's fault, not mine)

Resetting the router is normally what we should do if we experience instability when we play the game, but the problem is even if we do, it doesn't solve the issue, and all we think is the problem lies on the Server, and not by player based connection.

if we use vpn, we aren't even sure if this is alright to use.

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      it's getting frustrating when you need to use trial and error method on the portal everytime you connect to the internet just to check if you're going to get dc-ed -_-

Ugh yeah this is kinda getting annoying now, getting more frequent too

Comment

i thought after patching this issue has been solved..
      but now, it's getting worst..
      dced -> login -> choose "good" channel -> enter portal -> dced

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        they are being ignorant about this, they want to ignore the truth and just go forward and think that its our fault and not theirs just because most of the players playing are just fine by now since only 50% of players are suffering from the disconnection issues

I actually already gave up on this issue because even using vpn didn't help me. Yesterday though I was able to do daily tasks without getting dc but I'm scared the game is just trying to get my hopes up for it to just shatter once again, lol.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i've experienced something bad as that... i wanted to do VN HC nest using a ticket, but the "LAG" might hit me, and i might get disconnected, and then everybody else might disconnect as well, because some of them might be using their weekly limit runs, instead of a ticket, which doesn't affect them at all, but the ones using their ticket will.

its really frustrating to keep on being paranoid about the lag, or disconnection problem, even if you're just running around and having a quick chat with a friend ingame, the "DC" will hit you like it weren't there from the first place, yet you are already a victim.

ED being the handler of DN SEA is EVIDENTLY 100% worse than CC.Atleast CC had some backbone to even work on this issue, getting in contact in the forum and even contacting several ISP's that were affected by this issue.

I hope you realize you are offering non-existent services when it comes to fixing things. Hay.

For shame.

Comment

BUMPING~ can't play dragon nest if i'm on our home connection. Can only play using mobile data, and that means extra expense. how about we fix this problem?

Comment

I'll keep bumping as well, cause they're really pushing people to the brink of quitting. Mobile data expenses is getting costier due to their inability to work on things. Tasha

Comment

BUMP this one again. Please ED Tasha cm'on

Comment

It's like playing gacha on your connection everyday. Very annoying. People almost thought I scammed them after getting this portal DC during service run. Worse they shout your name on bluebird. Such turds on pub can't even wait for you to reconnect lmao.
              *bump*

Comment

HEY HEY HEY. Management people with jobs. Come on~ Tasha

Verbena I know you guys are doing your jobs, like forwarding and stuff. But are they just seriously just ignoring this issue?

Comment

This is an issue that it's been known for a long time and I believe the staff is constantly checking and working on it. The problem is that often the issue is not from our side or not completely from our side and in the ISPs have refused to cooperate and ignored our attempts to contact (PLDT I'm looking at you), I can't really tell if the staff of Eyedentity Games has tried to contact ISPs. Guess this is the price of being a niche game.

Only advice that comes to my mind is to try port forwarding. Download Process Hacker, then run the game and hover over DragonNest.exe or go to the Network tab to see the IP and ports.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                    Mr.Shovels commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i see... so only the ISPs in the philippines is having problems at some point of the time when playing dragon nest... and here i am just guessing its a server lag since lots of players log-in nowadays this month since there is a big event going on (Essence of New Sun)

During CC's handling this issue was also happening but they managed to contact Sky Cable, which were the number 1 victims for this. And right now Sky Users are still getting flagged, again. I urge them to work on this harder.
                  A lot of people experiencing this are long term players already. Enjoying the game is already non-existent when faced with a portal DC in the first portal. *sigh*

Comment

I stopped playing 4 years ago because of the same problem. thought I could give it another shot. I logged in earlier it was working fine, after the maintenance. I cant even complete a run XD sad life. *Bump*

Comment

Hay. No longer working on this problem hmm? Gonna be an all-ignoring issue management huh.

Btw in the Philippines, ISPs affected that i know is SkyCable which is the one im using. Hope this helps your awesome tech team :3

ugh.

Comment

Working...
                      X