Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant Login and says "cant connect to the server"

Sorry I'm new here so please help me,

After downloading dragon nest sea I tried what in the instructions said that after extracting the .rar double click the dragonnest.exe to play, then after i click it, in the login screen it says "cant connect to server" after that i check in the main site of DN sea and FB there's no maintenance today.

Please Help me sir, :/

Dragonnest.exe is the game itself, you won't be able to connect to the game because you are forcing to open up your exact game without having initialize it with the server, on which, dnlauncher.exe is the program you should launch first.

can you tell us how did you download the game? is it by an installer? by torrent? or by parts? (.rar files) (by part or by whole .rar file parts?)

The below image shows 2 boxed programs:
    1. The "dnlauncher" is the launcher of the game, it initializes the game for preparation for sync from the server, it is also responsible for patching up and updating your current dnfolder or the game itself, this always must be the program to be launched if you want to play the game, not the "dragonnest.exe" the main site gave wrong information, they should fix that up.
    2. This here is the "DragonNest.exe" the one the site instructed you to open to play the game, but the instructions were wrong
      This is the program that executes the game, you don't have to open this program to play the game, only the dnlauncher can properly launch the game without any problems.
    3. If you don't have any DN Launcher inside your folder, you might need to contact support and they will give you a copy of their dn launcher, redownload of the game installer is not necessary, its their fault if no launcher was included on your installer.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	awq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	134004

heres a link
    for the dn folder
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-01-2018, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Its by parts your honor, and there's no Launcher in my DN folder :<

Comment

No DN launcher sir

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          i've added in a link on my post above, just copy paste all the stuff inside the folder and run the launcher, you will have to wait for all the patch files to be updated onto your game, the installer you downloaded wasn't really an installer, it was just the DN folder wrapped up in Rar for easy access without installation, but if they considered to get an installer, it would have been better, avoids any corruption to the file.

Oh well had you tried reinstall the DN? You cannot access the game without the DNlauncher.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• amalagerz
          amalagerz commented
          Editing a comment
          And By the way sir its Windows 10 Just sharing :3

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          yea i just reinstalled my dn, and im window 10 too, but i have all the stuff tho... maybe your download is corrupted?

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          what is your internet service provider? if the connection is unstable, it could cause any downloads to be corrupted, especially if your main connection is a pocket wifi, or broadband stick or modem of any kind that relies solely on wireless connectivity, this is different from wifi as wifi only available on a type of medium that connects you to the internet, such as said above on this statement
      Working...
      X