But when i select the town channel it freeze and then DC
    Pinging DN not working also

ISP: Converge ICT

Click image for larger version

Name:	town.PNG
Views:	60
Size:	265.1 KB
ID:	150326

Can you try posting your log file from your dn folder directory? i'm not knowledgeable about this thing but there are people that might uncover the cause of why its happening in the use of checking out your log file.

And also include what OS you are using, specs of desktop/laptop.

I am guessing that you are using Windows 10 perhaps? and that the OS has proceeded on updating all the files it downloaded when it received its patch update from its host server, and that might cause to alter some of the functioning Reg Entries on your computer that might have caused this to happen on your game. Well i might be wrong, hope it gets fixed on its own though with just a simple restart of your computer.

P.S: Pinging that address won't work anymore since the server has been transferred into ED's local server hub, that's the old address from Cherry Credit's own server

Comment

• huzaaart
      huzaaart commented
      Editing a comment
      I Install 1 program "3 days ago"
      I'm using mod Korean voice pack "1yr & half year ago"

its happens to me yesterday... I DCed then cannot go back to DN many times also said message "Duplicate login" when i try to recon my DN and selecting town channel then it Freeze and not loading anymore it stuck to character selecting with no UI display then pinging DN not working i ask my friend to ping DN and it works for them

• huzaaart
      huzaaart commented
      Editing a comment
      I do manual patch

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      then you need to reinstall your dn game, as for the pinging thing i am not sure as to why it works for your friend and not on yours.

Do you try to remove or move the MOD on a different folder when you are patching? and also, manually patching the game isn't advisable since a patch file when corrupted by being downloaded using an unstable internet connection could cause fragments of the files to be corrupt, leading to your game being broken as of now.

But i assume the cause is from your MOD file that maybe you tried removing when you have patched the game WHILE the MOD file is still in the dn file directory, and then you decide to remove it AFTER the patching is complete.

Try restarting your computer if you have not done so, or if you did, try to clean your system cache by using CCleaner or your system disk cleanup by going to Start > All programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup and choose to clean unnecessary files such as the cache, thumbnails, etc that might fix this prolem.

If not, and you have tried all the possible solutions you think would work, your only choice now is to reinstall the game and automatically let the launcher patch the game itself, if you manually patch the game this might happen again considering manually patching the game takes precedence and steps to properly patching the game, and you must follow it no matter what to avoid any ingame crashes or bugs that could break your game.

Comment

this is happening to me also got any solution? -.-

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Reinstalling the game might work for you if this is the same situation you're experiencing right now.

I'm done reinstalling DN now ~ i was using Old DN files before just now it's working for now im monitoring that duplicate still there i will reply 3days if that town freeze when selecting is gone. thank you

ohh yeah also pinging this ip is back now
      Click image for larger version  Name:	town.PNG Views:	1 Size:	31.7 KB ID:	150365
      Last edited by huzaaart; 10-27-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a normal issue whenever you get disconnected mid-way on loading a dungeon or going back to town, i'm not sure why but it has to be the ISP's fault and not the game, maybe its because your internet connection isn't good enough for the game, but there are times even a better internet plan from an ISP that has conflict with the SEA server is the problem, like PLDT or GLOBE, which are one of the many ISP's in the Philippines, and those 2 are the most popular ones being used by many PH players on SEA
    Working...
    X