Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest won't start

Just like the title said..
    When I click the Start button on the launcher this shows up!
    My client is patched to the latest version (v380)
    I've tested running the launcher on Admin mode and non admin mode
    Tried the compatibility for windows etc.

Any ways to fix this?

I've seen the photo, did your computer updated your OS recently?

Can you post your Log history over here so that people who has knowledge with this things may help you out incase they see your post.

Also, if you want a quick fix, maybe you definitely need to revert back the version of your windows 10 to its previous version, there might be some conflict between your OS launching the program.

If by chance you don't want to revert back the version of your OS (or maybe atleast try reverting your DN folder's version from a previous one) try a full uninstall of Dragon Nest, and Reinstall the game again, after patching up your game (do not manual patch if you are not experienced with manually patching the game and instead let the launcher do its work) Back up your DN folder from the latest version it was working and store it somewhere on a different drive, or maybe even an external storage device just to be sure.

Or maybe try restarting your computer, maybe if your windows updated recently and you haven't restarted your computer after that, try it.

Comment

Working...
    X