No verification Email ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No verification Email ?

Just Registered a 20mins ago, still no verification email.

same thing happens to everyone, wait it out for a few days, they might notice it and fix it :v

Or maybe they are verifying if you're not one of those people who keeps making accounts to take advantage and do scams and stuff like that, just a guess

Comment

Or maybe 1 of those creating multiple accounts to take advantage of events that gives out rewards per account basis, just guessing.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        well it's disappointing if you're legitimate new player, maybe this is ED countermeasure to curb those illegal activity. and you're the collateral damage.

I just downloaded the game and Im quite disappointed I cant play.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        you can't play for now, they will fix it as soon as they notice it, since they are moreover focused on managing their facebook page, people might be contacting them regarding the matter and are looking into it as we speak

It has been one day, and still no Verification Email. Is this really being looked at ? Is this how new players get treated ?

Comment

I'm having the same problem, quite unfortunate

Comment

So I basically took 6+ hrs to Download dragon nest and and extra hour to patch it's update and NOT ABLE TO PLAY IT ?

Fix your damn thing Dragon nest.

Comment

Just move on and play another game, you haven't invested in time and money already complaining? you can register 1st before downloading, that's what you should have done.

Comment

• FungKu
              FungKu commented
              Editing a comment
              How can I invest "time and money" If I can't even play the game ?

I've got the right to complain anyway since it's their side that is faulty.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              what he was trying to say is that you haven't even played the game to understand the situation and yet you are complaining.

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              FungKu it's their right not to ACCEPT you for whatever reason. you have no right to complain since you're not yet their customer.

I am waiting like 7 days already. I even sent mail to support. They told me it is my mails problem not them. So I tried with Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Protonmail, Email. Same thing

Comment

im using gmail and it works fine.. sometimes when high traffic the email verification can be delayed very long or u wont receive it at all. try sending again, good luck!
              • Vesa23 - Saleana •

Comment

Working...
              X