Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ART BOOK EVENT (A.K.A DNSEA Green Dragon Fan Art Contest)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REUPLOADED:

I'm so bad at shading lmao. good thing I didn't decide to color this.
    I don't know anyone in this forum so I don't think I'll get any likes LOL (I mean it XD)

IGN: Halwende

Thanks, Verbena <3

Click image for larger version

Name:	GDN Karahana.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	135299

Comment

I finally found an inspiration to create such entry. It's the heart of stone I got from failing in love. HAHAHA

It's a male version named Kassin. An ancient type of dragon locked somewhere in an ancient chamber hidden in the marsh.

He's sword is named The Cosmic Blade coz it came from the meteorite that fell in the marsh. It's alive....causing anomaly in the Ancient Warehouse(that dungeon somewhere deep lotus marsh).

The 3 elemental wisp (wc I nicknamed as the destiny lads, trash trio, cosmic trio XD) symbolizes the element the green dragon can spit to his enemies. You dont want me to humanize them coz that's gonna subject to the L content. Just kidding. :P

Hope you enjoy it. Have fun.

IGN: Naxsu
      Last edited by Naxsu; 05-11-2018, 01:36 AM.

Comment

RE:POST
        IGN: Mitchell26
        Hi Mitchell26 here a lone wolf of DN SEA xD
        It's been a while since a post in this forum. Here is my latest artwork Her name is KIRAHAN..
        Some weab said every badass guy needs a Loli so since Karahan is a badass guy i made a Loli xD (Kirahan)

My Drawing is very unique i guess.. She has a pony tail on the left side and long hair on the right side.. why Elf?? Because i have Elf fetish LoL JK xD but it's only the half
        reason actually.. Green Dragon when i heard the word Green the 1st thing comes in my mind is Forest so i decided to make her an elf since Karahan is a Sorcerer i also made her a sorcerer.. I didn't put any horns, wings, scale, or tails in her because i've never seen Geraint or Argenta or Karahan or Feder or Rubinart to have horns or scale in their character when they in human form except Iona he have tails though..
        Anyway my Drawing is improving and my coloring still sucks.. I still need more improvements in Coloring..

P.S. I Drew the chibi effortless because i'm to Lazy to draw it..

Image quality is Reduce and change to jpeg due to restriction of uploading a larger file size..
        For higher resolution of image just follow the link below: 2152 x 3800 PNG 3.83mb
        https://flablueme.deviantart.com/art/Kirahan-743233337
        Hope you guys like my art..

Comment

• MeshPolygon
          MeshPolygon commented
          Editing a comment
          loli = like, and ign quite familiar ^_^

Yehey this is so great.... Can't wait to send my art.. ^_^

Comment

My drawing in Ibis Paint X. Assassin motif with green dragon scales

IGN:RavenKl3in
          Last edited by ledesma28; 05-12-2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Been trying 3 times now... my entry comes as a link instead of an image -_-. Deleted all my previous posts. There`s a missing upload option, the one I used to upload my previous images.

Comment

• BabyKuri
              BabyKuri commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude! You have 198 posts in this forum and you still don't know how to post an image?!
              And you call yourself a regular forumer?! :v

Test Entry Upload
            IGN: Vaddix

Comment

• Vaddix
              Vaddix commented
              Editing a comment
              .. it worked!! I guess... oh well... this post will be my entry then :3 . Please give Like guys ♥. Thanks.

IGN: MizukiAoi
            Just try my luck
            Click image for larger version

Name:	green_dragon_by_zejnatsu-dcbia8a.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	135871 ​​​​​​​
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, could u guys spare me the chance to get one out of those 10 artbooks...
              Last edited by McCravenMc; 05-14-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Here's my entry for the Green Dragon I reuploaded it becuz too many failed attachments on my previous post >< Hope you guys like it and every like is appreciated!! : D

IGN: Kuraiku
                Job: (Raven)

Attached Files
                Last edited by Akiraa; 05-20-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

hmm nice event but... It would be better if instead of having people like your work etc etc.
                The GMs/Admin/Mods would do the judging instead, just to make things fair between all participants~

But anyway good luck to everyone

Comment

• Vaddix
                  Vaddix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed to this. People can just create tons of forum accounts and spam Likes on their submissions.

An ArtBook event yes!! I wasn't able to join last time but seeing this now just makes my heart beat fast. I managed to finish mine in time whew.
                You can check out my stuff in DA or Twitter too ^^

IGN: Frauzst

Here is my interpretation of the Green Dragon, I keep imagining her covered with a lot of tattoos. I'm not that good with making tattoos so I had to search out references. Any likes is very much appreciated ^^ <3

Attached Files
                Last edited by Frantz; 05-19-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• BabyKuri
                  BabyKuri commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Im proud of you Frauzst!

• Frantz
                  Frantz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh my god Kuriiiiiiiiiii, the feels in my heart are exploding. That's it, I'm done. This is all I need, hearing such words from you makes me really happy. I can't believe it's been years, looks at how far you've come! I'm also really proud of you, with all my heart! <3 keep going higher and higher Kuri!
                  -Sincerely Frantzs (that priest with the noisy barbarian 86734512 xD)

Hello.. Hope you like my entry..

IGN: Dyaire

Software: Photoshop

Last edited by dyaire14; 05-17-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Reserved!! before it's too late

Comment

Hello Everyone ^^

I am AzZdark12, proud GM of necrotized. This is my depiction of the Green Dragon I wanted to show what he would look like as a girl.

Hope you enjoy it as much as i like making it ^^

Don't forget to like it, if you liked it and advance Thanks to those who do ^^

IGN:AzZdark12

Software:Illustrator
                    Last edited by zycrox; 05-18-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X