Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ART BOOK EVENT (A.K.A DNSEA Green Dragon Fan Art Contest)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: Mintacka

My girl version of the Green Dragon♡♡♡
    I feel excited knowing about this event a week before its deadline. So glad I still have the time(TvT) I really want to have DN's Artbook and I think it was a perfect chance! ٩(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)۶ As for the drawing:
    She's wearing a winged cape used as a wings for flying or as a cape to keep her warm or covered. I imagined her transforming into a human in a natural way; scales slowly fading/vanishing and turning into a human skin. The remaining scales was turned into her clothes so I thought the composition will be like this. Her clothing was a part of her. I added some tribal looking design to fit on Lotus Marsh theme somehow. I made 2 versions, with and without horns or buns but both images are just the same character. I might include the one where she's using the wings as a cape coat and maybe a fiercer version. I've used the dragon's thorns as her designs where I made a headdress, crystal-shaped ornaments and accessories, and ribbons; others were scales and dragon wings skin. I get the idea for the head and some hair part from the dragon's head itself. Other references and inspirations came from the green dragon I've seen over the internet plus the one in game xD I hope you like♡

Pose reference: EasyPoser (where I made the pose for visualization)
    Last edited by Mintacka; 05-20-2018, 08:04 AM. Reason: Added cape coat version♡

Comment

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      pressing like button, its so cute to my eyes and your name does ring a bell. :3

IGN: Emuthoria

Finally finished my version of Green Dragon, of all the dragons in Dragon Nest SEA. Green Dragon really is my favorite. I wanted to add more details on my drawing, but I'm not really good at it and besides I'm running out of time.
    So I made it simple. A girl version of Green Dragon, Also similar to Karahan's appearance. Slowly turning into a Green Dragon. Guildmates and Friends please support Any support is greatly appreciated! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Comment

• mybabymitch
      mybabymitch commented
      Editing a comment
      great job <3

• Lothric
      Lothric commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice work! Your friends & guildmates will support you all the way!

IGN: Cazul
    How I think the green dragon would look like as a person .-.

aah artbook *sigh~
    Don't forget to like, if ever you do like thanks in advance ^q^
    Last edited by Lofty Angel; 05-20-2018, 03:14 AM. Reason: revised :'D

Comment

• FratLord
      FratLord commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh there it is the edits lol
      Carry On Cap XD

• Palamecian Sovereign
      Palamecian Sovereign commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh right lol thanks for reminding me Guild Master XD ~ 18 hrs to go

• Manah
      Manah commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice work Cap

Hi Everyone ^_^ !!!! Hope you like it ❤❤❤
    Simply but drawn with heart.

IGN: MinSul

Attached Files
    Last edited by MomoXien; 05-20-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Azonia
      Azonia commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice drawing!

IGN: ShinFai

I've been dreaming to own a DN artbook since like forever .. onegai o(T ~ T)o

by f-lyts
    Last edited by shinfai; 05-20-2018, 05:37 AM.

Comment

IGN: KuRoAeris

Hi guys. This is my first time posting here. I'm also known as KuRoRyouma at DWC server. Do give me a thumbs up if you like my work!

Comment

ooh i'm pretty late, but here goes

IGN: Ravurii

green dragon kujata, mischievous and fierce, who was eventually sealed up by the locals, until karahan stole the jewel and... did what he did

Last edited by aishasauce; 05-20-2018, 01:37 PM.
        RavuriiRuthiellFirya

(Art pagetwitter tumblr)
        ❀ ✿ ✾ Artist, Commissioner ✽ ❃ ❋

Comment

• Lazzu
          Lazzu commented
          Editing a comment
          Its sao kyot T ___ T

Honestly this contest should get a separate voting period
        the people who uploaded on the first few days will inevitably win

Comment

• Lazzu
          Lazzu commented
          Editing a comment
          I second this. Voting should only start after the submission has been closed.

• aishasauce
          aishasauce commented
          Editing a comment
          i agree but not because my entry will likely be the last

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          I tried to post early, but I lose on spam accounts. :/
          Most of them are fresh and their only post was ''commenting on said artwork''.
          LMAO. I accept my defeat.

My Top 10 would be
          1. Gaz <- most awesome
          2. Gaz
          3. Gaz
          4. Gyoza
          5. Vadeaa
          6. Ariieya
          7. Aishasauce
          8. Mine
          9. Frantz
          10. Akira (that lancer karahan)
          Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 05-20-2018, 05:58 PM.

This is a great event, All the drawings are awesome, I can see all the effort that the artist put on their work,
        All those long hours just to submit their drawings. But I feel sad for some of the entries that has been submitted here.
        Some drawings I've seen here really deserve to win but won't stand a chance because they didn't get enough likes in order to win, compare to others.
        It's a bit unfair and I feel bad for them.. Anyway KUDOS to all the entries that have a HIGH CHANCE of being in the TOP 10 great job.

For all those artists and their works that won't make it to the TOP LIST. YOUR DRAWING and all those LOOONG HOURS, SWEAT, EXHAUSTION, HARDWORK AND ALL THE EFFORT YOU PUT IN YOUR WORK in order to finish your drawing, know that you're all a WINNER for me.. All your DRAWINGS ARE GREAT. SO DON'T FEEL BAD NOW OKAY? Keep up the good work!
        RISE IF YOU WOULD! FOR THAT IS OUR CURSE.. lol
        Last edited by Lothric; 05-20-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• IGN: Zesque - Saleana

Got some time for the sketch and lineart. But, coloring is rushed since I had to go something else. I hope I could still grab 1 art book. Good luck to all!

Green Dragon Y'mirald
          Last edited by Zee; 05-20-2018, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X