Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sesaa
    replied
    Sesa
    I want to present the reward to Vonu,
    he introduced me to Dragon Nest back in highschool (years ago) and ever since we've been together making memories on this game!
    We're in a long distance relationship so DN has really helped us spend quality time together. ♥ ^^

Leave a comment:

• Miyuumi
    replied
    Minyaami
    I want to present the rewards to Banterbury because she gets into all sorts of trouble with me! ♥ you Joanna!

I want to present the rewards to Bishoujou because he carries me in content even when I don't feel like doing anything.

I want to present the rewards to Cantonese because he works long shifts and doesn't get to play Dragon Nest as much as he would like to anymore.

I want to present the rewards to IceCrystal because he is a... human. :3

I want to present the rewards to Kaizen because he can and will chat with you late into the night.

I want to present the rewards to Kamalani because his computer is a toaster and loads like a sloth, but still plays Dragon Nest everyday! He has got loads of patience! :')

I want to present the rewards to MinaMyoui because she is my twin in Dragon Nest! We are both Min and we both have cat sounds in our IGNs. OwO ♥ you Mina!

I want to present the rewards to Nalbina because he encourages me when I'm feeling down and he always carries me! Also, he is a fellow Canadian and likes corgi butts!

I want to present the rewards to President because we have an unspoken agreement to like each other whenever we pass by one another in game!

I want to present the rewards to WrathKill because he is always up for doing content together. ^ ^;

I want to present the rewards to Zelkovan because he has been with me in my guild since the very beginning. c:
    Last edited by Miyuumi; 02-10-2020, 10:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Karkanela
    replied
    Karkanela
    I Want to present the rewards to lTKl. He's an amazing guy and always supported me ( Except while i was playing Inquisitor because of my low damage hahaha ). We know each other for so many years and it was such a blessing that i could meet this guy. I'll carry him in my heart for ever. Love you dude, you're amazing !

PS: lTKl ( lower case L )
    Last edited by Karkanela; 02-14-2020, 06:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rachel
    replied
    Chubby
    I want to present the rewards to Crunchy! We met on Dragon Nest around 4 years ago and now we live together in real life. ^-^ He has always been someone I looked up in DN and has helped me grow as a player~ The game wouldn't be the same without him.

Leave a comment:

• Bishoujou
    replied
    Bishoujou
    I want to present a reward to Minyaami, because she's very special to me and we've been playing together everyday for a long time now and its been fun helping each other grow and get stronger.
    Last edited by Bishoujou; 02-10-2020, 10:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day, MakiOze~!

KABOOMx is the kind helper for you~! Where do you join now? ^---^ Kind People, Kind Guild, sounds lovely~~
    Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in the event!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Godneseye! Hope you are enjoying wonderful day~

Wow, 2 more years, Literally the best partner OWO!
    I am sure Marrowsfelix think you the best friend are too ^----^

Happy Gaming and thank you for joining this event~!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day, Kirinosuke~! How are you? It's been a long time to meet you in-game.

See you soon with your friend, MinoriSteph ^3^!!
    Best wishes for your friendship~!

Happy gaming!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, LancingGirl! You are here~!
    I heard your story already from HakaiNoKami +0+ What a beautiful partner~~~

Thank you for participating in this event and I hope you have only wonderful memories with Dragon Nest.

Happy Gaming!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Nancekku~

Wish the best luck for the lasting duo, Nancekku & Zycx ^~~~~~~^
    Thank you for joining this event and happy gaming~ ★

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good Day, Cinderice !!

You always help your friend, Badmamajama, right? I am sure that you're the best friend and fantastic helper for your friend ^----^
    Thank you for participating in my event always~!

Happy Gaming ♥

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good Day, DrHazel~!

Thank you for enjoying Dragon Nest with your best friend Nianyu on behalf of Dragon Nest Team. ^----^
    We will do our best to make wonderful content and event in return for your love.

Happy Gaming~! >~<

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Sweetness~! How are you doing today?

Glad to hear your and Nilani's story! How did met each other? Let me hear the story someday too ^^~!
    ♥ Happy Gaming ♥

• MakiOze
    replied
    MakiOze
    I want to present the reward to KABOOMx,because i'm a new player and he helped me a lot and it was really cool when i joined the guild. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• mixbear
    replied

Godneseye
    I want to present the reward to Marrowsfelix. we have been playing in 2 more years, from the first face during the period of Rune Dragon to Black Dragon right now. Since the Chinese New Year, he went back to China. Less the time we had played together and more men love each other ♥. Hoping he will back to my heart soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X