Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• llswordlordll
    replied
    SwordLord,
    I want to present the reward to TimmYrar. We've been playing together for the last 2 months and it's been awesome! He's been my partner through it all and I'm so pumped up it's him. His my bro for life and DN bud for life.

Leave a comment:

• TimmYrar
    replied
    I want to present the reward to SwordLord, because he has been a good older brother to me and helped me out on DN

Leave a comment:

• Twix
    commented on 's reply
    Hello GM!  I am doing very well Thank you!

So how I met Nilani is a few years ago when I started DN, I met her in the game. We both were playing GearMasters, and became instant friends because I thik we have similar personalities.  We nested everyday together after school, and we joked and laughed a lot. I was going through a really hard time then, and our time on DN helped me. Then we got busy, but we started playing again recently. And I always smile when I remember our little tinks skipping around and playing hide and seek in Saints Haven. gardens.. I dont think I will ever forget those memories because there is so much affection between us
    Last edited by Twix; 02-11-2020, 05:44 AM.

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Marrowsfelix! Hope you are enjoying a great time in China.

Thank you for loving Dragon Nest and wish the best luck for you two.
    I am moved by reading Godneseye's comment already.

Happy Gaming and take care!

• Marrows_Felix
    replied
    Marrowsfelix
    I want to present the reward to Godneseye. As what Godeseye said, we have been playing DN NA for more than 2 years, and he's one of my olddest friends in DN. I am very happy to see that he miss me this much since I am now in China with less time spending on DN. I will never regret to let him become my best friend in the game (Oath). We have had a lot of fun, and the experience we have had together wouldn't be described by just a few words! I miss him as much as he does, and I hope he can know that! So help us, our dear GM! Thank you~❤

Leave a comment:

• Sesaa
    commented on 's reply
    <3 ^^ Thank you
    this game means a lot to us!

• Peanut
    commented on 's reply
    No problem I understand. UwU

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, JumpyPeanut!

Haha, it's literally Peanut Family! Evenly it's big family +_______+

Yes, no worries. Our team will look into all account database and investigate duplication as well.
    I want to give all rewards to everyone but for keeping event rule and fairness, I will choose randomly one person among them if you select as the winner.

Big Family Forever~ Dragon Nest Forever~ OWO!!!!

Happy Gaming!

• Miyuumi
    commented on 's reply
    It's okay! Love equally for all my friends! ♥

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Sesa, Hello! Hope my short guide was helpful to you in-game.
    I will add the more specific way of posting forum comments for the next time.

We will do our best to connect you two (Sesa,Vonu) relationship always.
    Thank you for participating in this event and have a wonderful time with Dragon Nest ^^

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Minyaami! +_+ Wow, you were difficult to choose only one friend for this time event, right?

I want to give all rewards to everyone but for keeping event rule and fairness, I will choose randomly one person among them if you are selected as the winner.

Thank you for showing your sincere heart to me!!!
    Forever Dragon Nest~ Happy Gaming >_____<

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Karkanela!

I am really touched by seeing your precious friendship between you and lTKl T^T.
    We will support your friendship through wonderful content and event in return.

Thank you and happy gaming ~! >3<

• Peanut
    replied
    I speak for my guild
    JumpyPeanut
    I want to present a reward to ArrowPeanut because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever
    SSPeanut
    I want to present a reward to PeanutTD because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever
    HealPeanut
    I want to present a reward to PeanutLancer because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever
    BladePeanut
    I want to present a reward to FistofPeanut because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever

Am i doing this correctly?
    Last edited by Peanut; 02-10-2020, 11:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day Chubby, how are you these days?

Really? live together? It sounds like movie! +____+!!!
    Thank you for sharing your and Crunchy story! Happy to hear that!!

Have a beautiful memory in Dragon Nest and Happy Gaming! ^~~~~~~~^

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Bishoujou~

I am happy to hear your story through this event and really honored to have a chance to give big smile to you too!
    Minyaami gonna be happy with your comment ^---^

Happy Gaming~~~~
Working...
X