Calypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calypse

Hi! Just want to know the cost of enhancement of LRUdn equip & estimate of calypse equip cost per part.TIA!

L grade Rune Dragon enhancement cost vary due to the luck factor. You are enhancing with 33% success chance, which means there is double the chance to fail and not to mention downgrade. People have spent between 40k to 100k+ (with Golden Goose alliance bonus) to enhance a single part, not including cost of Jelly and Garnet.

On the other hand, conversion of L grade Rune Dragon gear to Calypse do not cost much and depends on the market price of Spera.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Gear sim. Check enhancement info

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      Xenocho I did and it's 12 jellies from +10 to +12 and 18 jellies onwards to +20 so 168 in total, are we using different gear sim?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah. I forgot that our calypse somehow has reduced jelly amounts. I compiled this data when calypse was first released. You are correct. There was no official notice on this reduction tho. I'm not sure if actually intended.

i think you can try this.. http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...rlin-simulator
    Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
    Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
    Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
    Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

just probably in relation to this post, can we still use the 90% enhancement hammer from Lrune conversion to calypse compensation for future tier2 calypse?
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no evidence to show that it can be used.

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      ohh ok. cause i'm wondering if i'll save my hammers now or manual berlin enhance so i can use them for tier2 in the future. no data from kdn/cdn? :O

Here you go sir http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...materials-info

Comment

Working...
    X