Eye gacha event details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye gacha event details

For those who literally doesn't know the DN SEA's main website exist whatsoever and asks stuff regarding the eye gacha event or surprise event from before they changed the name, for those who literally ask questions here in the forums without using their wits if you have any... here are the details regarding their eye gacha event that yet to have a web page on their main website for updates regarding how many gacha boxes has already been purchased and changes to the rewards etc.

Dear Adventurers,

The long-awaited EYE GACHA EVENT begins!

[Event Period] 15th May 00:00 ~ 31st May 23:59 (GMT+8)

[Event Detail]

For overall amount of Gacha Boxes bought from the list below by the whole server, rewards will be released each time the server reaches a tier.

To be eligible for the rewards, you must clear at least one of the following list:

1) Conversion Weapon Treasure Box: amount of 10 or higher

2) Conversion Treasure Chest: amount of 10 or higher

3) Altea’s Gacha Box: amount of 10 or higher

4) Mixture of the above in the amount of 10 or higher.

+ Daily Sales Gacha can be included in the count.

- DNP purchases are not eligible.

[Rewards]

Tier 1 20000 Boxes => CLEARED (15th May)

Pick ONE Gesture out of the following gestures:

- Interactive Chugs-Puffs Gesture

- Pretending to be Dead Gesture

- Monkey Dance

Tier 2 30000 Boxes => CLEARED (16th May)

Pick ONE Decal out of the following decals:

- White Snow Pegasus Decal (Spec upgraded)

- Giant Flavel of Dawn Decal (Spec upgraded)

- Azalea Tinted Decal (NEW)

Tier 3 40000 Boxes => CLEARED (17th May)

- Hero’s Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter x 1

Tier 4 50000 Boxes => CLEARED (over the weekend)

Pick ONE Tail out of the following tails:

- White Snow Pegasus Tail (Spec upgraded)

- Giant Flavel of Dawn Tail (Spec upgraded)

- Azalea Tinted Tail (NEW)

Tier 5 70000 Boxes => CLEARED (over the weekend)

Pick ONE Mount out of the following mounts:

- Soft Angel Sheep

- Bamboo-chewing Panda Car

- Bright Yellow Nine Tails

Tier 6 90000 Boxes => CLEARED (22nd May)

Pick ONE out of the following items:

- Hero’s Medea 2tier +20 Set

Tier 7 110000 Boxes => CLEARED (24th May) ... Just a little more to go!!

Pick ONE Wing out of three wings:

- White Snow Pegasus Wings (Spec upgraded)

- Giant Flavel of Dawn Wings (Spec upgraded)

- Azalea Tinted Wings (NEW)

Tier 8 130000 Boxes => CLEARED (over the weekend) ... ONE MORE TO GO

- Little Wizard Dandelion Spirit (Growth type)

Tier 9 150000 Boxes

NOTE

- The Promotion will start on 15th May 0000HRS till’ 31st May 2359HRS.

- Rewards are given per CHARACTER basis.

- All rewards will be credited to all eligible characters on 6th June 1800HRS (GMT+8).

- Rewards will be collectable through Special Storage up until 20th June 18:00HRS (GMT+8).

- Only players who have purchased at least 10ea of Conversion Weapon Box/Conversion Treasure Chest will be eligible for the rewards. Mixture of the boxes still counts: ex. If you bought 3 Altea’s Gacha Boxes and 7 Conversion Weapon Boxes and the total is 10 Boxes you bought, then you will still receive the reward once the total number of the Boxes bought by the server reaches a tier.

- The total number of Gacha Boxes bought will be announced each day at 18:00 (GMT+8) on our official webpage through NOTICE section (EXCEPT ON THE WEEKENDS)

- Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.

- All timings stated are in the GMT+8 time zone.

- Any character that has been banned due to infringement of game abuse policies during the event or reward period will not be compensated.

- Terms and conditions are subjected to change without prior notice.

Here are some reference images of the Gacha rewards!

▶ White Snow Pegasus Wings, Tail, Decal: Click image for larger version  Name:	2018051514372468339.jpg Views:	1 Size:	165.8 KB ID:	136843

▶ Giant Flavel of Dawn Wings, Tail, Decal: Click image for larger version  Name:	2018051514374394215.jpg Views:	1 Size:	183.3 KB ID:	136844

▶ Azalea Tinted Wings, Tail, Decal: Click image for larger version  Name:	2018051514380734487.jpg Views:	1 Size:	86.8 KB ID:	136845

▶ Soft Angel Sheep, Bamboo-chewing Panda Car, and Bright Yellow Nine Tails Mounts:

▶ Little Wizard Dandelion Spirit (Growth type)

Happy Gacha, everyone!

EYEDENTITY GAMES
    Changes may apply once the details on their main website is updated*
    Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-28-2018, 11:44 AM.

Ps: Dont expect that they will give out a full set or even a calypse weapon package this gacha event season 2, that's just being greedy, you shall be witness to the deaths of a thousand baby bunnies once you have thoughts or hopes of this to happen

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      marzial09 it's already happening :>

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm here for the sake of MOVING MOUNTS..
      but .. duh recycled :<

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be cool if they gave out the black version instead xD (or at least let the players choose the color)

This is better for those who didn't participate on the first one.
    I don't really have any incentive to participate this time around.

Comment

Hi Mr. Shovels, can I ask if gift does count as purchase? I wanted to participate in two events (Gift Gifting and Eye Gacha) so I'm thinking to do it all at once (gifting 10 altea). Thanks have a nice day.

Comment

• launcelot
        launcelot commented
        Editing a comment
        Gifting is credited to the giver... not the receiver though.

• lShuel
        lShuel commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by lDragonBow View Post
        Hi Mr. Shovels, can I ask if gift does count as purchase? I wanted to participate in two events (Gift Gifting and Eye Gacha) so I'm thinking to do it all at once (gifting 10 altea). Thanks have a nice day.

Uhmm, I just saw that the Convertion Weapon Treasure Box, Convertion Costume Treasure Box and Altea’s Gacha Box on Cash shop are cannot be gifted. (You can’t press the gift button.) Mr.Shovels

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        i see, i haven't tried gifting those so i didn't know.

looks like you can only gift out altea gacha boxes and not the convertion treasure boxes for both weapon and costume

TASHA does the eye gacha wings can be put in server storage ? i need ur confirmation thanks

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        no, same as for the wings on season 1.

wings from event cannot be put to server storage especially their scrapped wings such as from the first season of gacha event

• Jeezus
        Jeezus commented
        Editing a comment
        dont give wrong info before checking
        All wings from this event Can Server storage due to same nature of other altea wings set

season 1 wing couldnt becoz that was special event wing not from any set

• Jeezus
        Jeezus commented
        Editing a comment
        here - https://i.imgur.com/SFs9yrU.jpg

is the calypse converter server storageable?

Comment

• Jeezus
        Jeezus commented
        Editing a comment
        ya can if its the same one as medea to calypse

• AprilHearteu
        AprilHearteu commented
        Editing a comment
        oh nice! good event indeed! haha

OOOOHHH i just noticed that they are giving out nine tails mount... that's what i have been waiting for

Comment

You can actually farm those converters... Wynaut a piece of unique converter floating in ma mind....for last tier. XP

Then release another upgraded version next year. XP

or MDSD at tier 1 (still not giving up to that item).
        Last edited by Naxsu; 05-16-2018, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Naxsu
          Naxsu commented
          Editing a comment
          Coz its for somebody else to understand. Hehehe

• marzial09
          marzial09 commented
          Editing a comment
          hahahaha yeah right as if ED would actually be that generous to simply hand you a unique costume conversion pouch....the calypse converter is generous enough ,you save like 15k for 1 char just for the converter..imagine entering 4 characters.That saves you already 60kg worth of gold.

• Naxsu
          Naxsu commented
          Editing a comment
          Only time will tell.

Can the tail, decal, and spirit be moved to the server storage too?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          no details regarding the tail and decal to be server storagable, but Spirits cannot be moved to server storage from the start, it is binded to your inventory and non-tradable.

updated gacha event details

Comment

WHiTE snow pegasus set? the purple or white or both
          DNshop : closed
          DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
          currently active : Honkai Impact 3
          waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            its only white, the picture above is just an example of what it would look like but i do think the color is what stated on their eye gacha event details

UPDATE: we have now cleared Tier 5 requirements! Tier 4 and 5 requirements cleared over the weekend (as stated on the website page of the eye gacha event, they will show a daily basis details regarding the box count purchased within the day except on weekends)

Comment

• DukiDuki
            DukiDuki commented
            Editing a comment
            Now that I look at it why is the last tier shitty compared to the rest lmao

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            i know that it is easy to craft the converter since players got rich because of the previous essence of new sun event, but then again rewards may change and they may add up another Tier or add a reward on the last tier, if they rather consider reading some suggestions by players on their facebook page, but i doubt it will be taken noticed here in the forum since we don't even know if they visit the forums, the moderators or admins such as PM Tasha only visits and posts here in the forums important major updates or events regarding the game, after that if no following event starts, you won't see them post here anything or even comment on regular or general discussion threads.

Hi guys. I have a few questions regarding the event and I hope anyone here have the answer. Okay, here are my questions: 1) I have a few unused Gacha Discount Coupons, will it be okay to use those for the event? I'm pretty sure they will be valid for any "Gachalicious" events but since it wasn't handled by CC now and there is no mention of it on the page, I'm not so sure anymore, so I asked. And I kinda inactive since last year so I kinda don't have a clue anymore haha.. 2) And second, one of the Tier 6 reward said "Hero’s Medea 2tier +20 Set". When they said "Set", do they mean a "full set" of it, ie. 7 pieces of Medea? Or just 1 piece? Okay, that's it my questions for now guys. Thank you~

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            To be honest, that "discount" coupon thing is not really within their expectations. These rained during CC's era, which towards the end they stopped too. It's not ED's fault for not being aware that players keep these coupons even after repeated Gacha events.

I agree they might as well include it regardless, since now it seems players do like to hoard these coupons and ask at every Gacha event.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            "3) Altea’s Gacha Box: amount of 10 or higher"
            they did not included if discount coupons can be used but it is stated that atleast 10 altea gacha box should be bought in order for players to be eligible, that said, players who used their discount coupon still spent EYET to purchase the said gacha boxes, its already understood by the company that any purchase made using discount coupon is selected as a participant of the event since the requirements are meant (every gacha event, there are always times nothing is stated whether if discount coupons is included as the required method of purchase to be eligible and selected as participant to the event, but many players still use theirs)

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            try checking old gachalicious event launched by CC on the old forum, you will see that they did not included any description regarding the usage of dicount coupon could be used to participate in the event and be eligible for the rewards, yet many still used it and received their rewards in the end of the event and the day of giveaways for the rewards

UPDATE: Cleared Tier 6 requirements! Either 1 of the following can be chosen as the reward for Tier 6: Medea T2 +20 Set (including weapons and armors, 7 part gear) and a Hero's Calypse Armor Converter x1.

NOTE: Do not Hastily Convert your medea t2 +20 to calypse t1 +0 since there is a big difference in stat comparison between a maximized enhanced gear than a gear with no enhancement level.

Click image for larger version  Name:	tqrqrq.jpg Views:	1 Size:	215.8 KB ID:	137402

As you can see, a +20 Neris beats a +0 Medea t1 in terms of attack power, even at a small scale, this could be compared to when converting medea t2 +20 into a calypse t1 +0 in a bigger scale.

look at the bigger picture, it is much better if you would rather save up your converters for the time being while you farm for veteran powerstones to enhance your calypse gear.

EDIT:it looks like i made a mistake and assumed this would be the same for Calypse, i recommend you do convert into calypse right away after you receive all the said resources and gold to craft the converter, this all applies to both weapon and armor, so feel free to convert right away, sorry about my mistake, it looks like it only applies to neris to medea since they are both low-end gear, see a comment below on this post for more details

ANOTHER NOTE: Never Use hammers at level enhancements +0~+10 since you can use regular means of enhancements, you just need the powerstones needed to enhance your gear, never waste hammers on these level enhancements and only use them at +11 onwards regardless of the gear grade (eg. using enhancement hammers on medea t1 +5 isn't advisable, you can instead save it for the medea t2 +11 beyond level enhancements to save up as much resources as possible since enhancement by blacksmith is a much cheaper alternative (calypse t2 +10 and beyond isn't, so its a better choice to use hammer at those times)
          Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 05-22-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
            NearLawlet commented
            Editing a comment
            If you look closely, you will see that attack power gained from T2 +20 Medea enhancement is added directly to the base attack of T1 +0 Calypse.

T1 +0 Calypse is still better than T2 +20 Medea. There's no reason not to convert once you have acquired the free converter.

Last edited by NearLawlet; 05-22-2018, 09:47 PM.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            i see... hmmm didn't noticed that since i didnt had an example gear for medea t2 +20 and calypse t1 +0, sorry about that.

a friend of mine told me that he got his neris +20 upgraded right away and converted into a medea t1 +0, i tried to see the difference on both the gears on my own subs and he was right, i was assuming it would be the same as for medea t2 +20 and calypse t1 +0 but it looks like i assumed too much.

But the difference between the example is, the hero calypse converter that will be given away on this event is only for Armors, i do hope they just gave away 2 calypse weapon converter on tier 9 instead of another calypse armor converter.

Thanks for bringing that up

UPDATE: We have just hit Tier 7! 2 more Tiers to go and we will be completing all the tier! here's hoping we might get a surprise Tier (Tier 10th) after we finish up the 9th tier since it doesn't feel complete without a 10th on a 9th

Tier 7 110000 Boxes => CLEARED (24th May) ... Just a little more to go!!

Pick ONE Wing out of three wings:

- White Snow Pegasus Wings (Spec upgraded)

- Giant Flavel of Dawn Wings (Spec upgraded)

- Azalea Tinted Wings (NEW)
          And i hope we get to 8th tier please! that Dandelion Spirit is awesome

Comment

Working...
          X