Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 please make the costume rare!!!!!!!

Comment

Though, I think I see things coming because for sure they are going to change the rarity of those items again like what they did to Azalea costume set. Oh God, that was an issue back then when people in SH saw me wearing those pair of "NEW" wings. But yes, I do support this because there are points to reconsider.
      *ED already have an idea with what SEA gamers can do regarding this gacha events.
      *So, ED already know that SEA gamers could actually clear these tiers unless.
      *ED can give proper motivation for the rest of the gamers that rely on this types of event so much.
      *ED says that they are into recycling contents and explained why.
      *But why did ED need to create a new set of boxes, Anniversary boxes that even with 9% discount not everyone could afford.
      *1st Christmas event is not as good as the previous christmas events, so we expect more from ED during their first year.
      *It turns out that it is a not so good event because instead of doing it for the players, they are actually after the earnings they will get for another spend event. Maybe that's about more than 5x this year.
      *And lastly, if ED wanted us to clear all these, maybe give us better motivation in the rewards. Upon looking at it the question isn't about whether we can or not, but more of is it worth it or not? And this post clearly says that it isn't.

Comment

Please ED HEAR OUR REQUEST !!!!
        these rewards are not meant for ANNIVERSARY EVENT, its only a GACHA EVENT reward. Please make the reward as special as to the meaning of ANNIVERSARY.

FD Mount and SYNTHESIS EPIC WEAPON COSTUME COUPON PLEASE.
        Last edited by chickyboy17; 08-12-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

To ED:

If you want your 5 MILLION PESOS, the community will give it to you but you should also give what they deserve and make them happy.

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
          Discounted Gacha Box is not allowed.
          Daily Sales is not allowed.

So a character needs at least 9000 EYET to participate.

ED will be 5.6 million peso richer by the end of this event.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 08-13-2018, 02:38 AM.

Comment

+1 to this
            but i would like the alpaca to stay
            the last tiers tho once you have the +20 set media crafting the converters is easy as Pie (grinding hard)
            so just change those converters to something else "memory box"? or some flashy costume will do.
            accessories would nice as well. rings and necklaces?

Comment

+1 +1 +1 +1

Comment

+5 to this (counting my friends who do not use forums) . if only we can band together and boycott topping-up even for just this event, im 100% sure theyll hear us out
                IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

+1 I'm more excited for the enhancement boost rate than this anniversary gacha event.
                  Give those costumes some stats please. Surely that will attract people to buy those Boxes.
                  and that Tier 10-12 isn't really doing it, or maybe at least the Tier 12, that's like the highest tier, and you give us an item that some of us probably doesn't need anymore. Oh sht WAIT, MAYBE A TITLE? with Good stats along with something else. Like seriously man, make it memorable, not some puny converters.
                  FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

+1 rep for this post

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
                    Yes to Epic Weapon Coupons.
                    a BIG NO to Epic Costume Armors.

imo,it should be:

Tier 10: any FD Mount
                    Tier 11: 2 pcs Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Ring (+5% All Element)
                    Tier 12: 2 pcs Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon

These are items that are highly sought-after by most players and won't affect the in-game economy even if given to everyone (except Gacha sales).
                    but +40 FOR THIS IDEA. ON BEHALF OF MY GUILD

Comment

+35 to this petishen to change the rewards, on behalf of my whole guild @.@

Comment

+1 to this post

Comment

+1 to this, lame event.

Comment

+999 please. For an anniversary event would you please consider something players can use and something that lasts? Did you even prepare for this? Did you even feel the same hype as the players for this?

Can't use daily gacha that's just disappointing. Not to mention the number of boxes to be bought to reach the tiers.

Calypse converters can just be crafted.Those calypse converters don't deserve to be that high on the tiers. I have mixed feelings about this as they don't really help people who are already in T2 but we get a good share of newbies that'd want the boost.

I think the best (or the most expensive, idunno)thing we'd get from this event is that epic pet. Thank you for that.

Costumes.Sure some might think the costumes are appealing but after that nabob? I don't think so. A server exclusive design might be osm. Consider stats too. Since you started giving it stats anyway, it's obvious players would want the stronger set. A good mix of muscle and makeup, maybe?

Can't we have at least options for the gesture? There are probably other ones some players might want.

Aaand of course the mount. You want to see saint haven flooded with rainbow alpacas? Go see mistland if you want an alpaca paradise.

Off topic: a lot of us don't see how that "player feedback" helped recently. Balancing and especially this event. Do you even really know the status of the players in game?

It's not exactly equivalent exchange but i don't see why not give the players a little bit more of that GOOD WILL.
                            I mean, it's not everyday.
                            PLS FIX AH DEVASTATION BUG

Comment

+1 to this the rewards are just so "meh"

Comment

+ 1 to this PLEASE MAKE THE ANNIVESARY EVENT "grand" cuz the current one is a MEH huhuhu
                                Last edited by WeiChan; 08-13-2018, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X