Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dummy's Guide to Farming Crystal Points(Main Quest Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dummy's Guide to Farming Crystal Points(Main Quest Edition)

Now that our overlords in ED have confirmed that Crystal Shop costume is Epic Grade. I would like to ask some questions in getting Crystal Points from main quest.

How many crystal points do you get?
    Will the dungeons consume a lot of FTG?

Bonus question from my guildmate.
    What happens if I skipped the main quest during RH with Geraint can I still get it back?

P.S Hope the forum police wont get mad at me for posting in GD, I just feel like i'll have my questions answered faster if I post here.

Came here expecting a dummy's guide. Bamboozled. seeing that this was post in the wrong section for attention too.. sigh.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. Got jebaited.

Ok, since some people complained that i was jailbaiting people, i took the liberty to answer my own questions. As such i uploaded a picture of main quest reward changes that were implemented on April 2018 patch. You can also use this link to the a
    April 2018 patch note for more info.

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/noti...uest%20Rewards

Comment

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

do Chronicle-Characters can do this Main-Quests from the start too?
      how do you skip Main-Quests?

in the future, all characters in the same account will share all kinds of Points (Lebrium/Wonderful Theme Park etc.).. will Crystal Points be shared too? hahah

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      You must do the Main Quest from start to finish in order to get that much Crystal Points (where the Main Quest Ends at that point, since the game is currently at level 95 Cap, expect more chapters to come at a later date after the level cap is increased)

*sigh* See pics for answers

Comment

see, answers are easier to find if you try to look for it, rather than expecting to be spoonfed.
      Do unto others what you want others do unto you
      aLsylph | aLicht
      Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Good guide.

Comment

Originally posted by reymons View Post

P.S Hope the forum police wont get mad at me for posting in GD, I just feel like i'll have my questions answered faster if I post here.
          No, you are only making it worst for the Forum Moderators to fix these much mess of players who actually knows the rules, yet they do not abide by it, Doesn't mean your a bad person, but rather you're just being a rebel

As for a Guide, I am sure there are Guides for that on the Guidelines section in the forum, maybe try searching it for yourself? so that you might feel productive about it atleast and feel much better

Comment

There are 3 ways that i know where in you can skip main quest. First by clicking on the "skip" button on the first quest of the chapter itself, second is by talking to geraint during the RH introduction quest wherein by he asks you if you want to keep or skip main quests. Lastly is by being a chronicle character itself. You skip at least chapters 1-7 main quests. Once you skip them you can never get them back.

I hope someone can answer this question though, AFAIK there are Extra Chapters in the main quest which starts at level 60, the desert dragon lovestory saga as i call it. Can someone tell me if it also gives out Crystal points? If not i"ll just skip it.

P.S Will share what i find in this post once i get to that quest and I doubt someone even bothered with Main quest in the past. To give an answer.
            ​​​

Comment

If I were to skip to the last chapter, do I still get the crystal points when i complete the last chapter?

Comment

• reymons
                reymons commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately no, you must not skip any chapter in the main quest because if you skip a chapter you are effectively skipping the last quest on that chapter that gives the crystal points reward.

• Arkhaez
                Arkhaez commented
                Editing a comment
                You will only obtain the crystal points for that chapter and not the crystal point rewards from previous chapters.

Misleading/clickbait title posted at the wrong section. That's 2 crimes in 1 thread. xD

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                But since TS is now providing info, the title is no longer misleading. He deserves credit for that at least

• Arkhaez
                Arkhaez commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah. I want to suggest tho that TS reymons should edit the first post and include the info he found so it would be a proper guide then maybe we can expand on it more via Q&A.

I know this isnt related to the guide but with the recent patch with DNKR where all points are now shared throughout all characters on the account, I think it`s time to give our farmers an idea, the coupon can be server storage so that means doing main quests can yield 110k Crystal Points that means if you have 3 characters in 1 account you get 330k crystal points.

P.S That is if this will stay for 6 months or more.

Comment

Sample picture as to how the rewards would look like, take note the quest that gives that crystal points reward is the last quest on each chapter so don`t skip it

P.S It may take time for me to verify if the Extra Chapters gives out any Crystal Points since I bought the 250k worth of Crystal Points in Cash shop

Comment

TBH this way of getting crystal points is viable only if your lv1 leveling to max. if your already max, it's better to do daily tasks , weekly tasks w/ beggars box, in 30 days you can get around 60,000 cp . lower dungeons tend to be long , time consuming and consumes 140 ftg. per run. So if you got 5 characters doing daily , weekly tasks. in 5 months u can have 5 sets of costumes.

Comment

Working...
                  X