Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunch of things that can't be stored at server storage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of things that can't be stored at server storage.

Dear ED,
    Dear Dev's i just opened your "Lagendia Gacha Package" and here's some stuffs i get 8 pcs of these One Type of Mount in a box, can you do something about it.. Or it can be stored in Server storage for Character distribution cause it's a waste if i just delete these mounts and aside from that there's a bunch of epic accessories that can't be placed on Cash Storage like this Ring of Saint With Persona, yes i have lots of these from that box as well, good thing one of my guild mate suggested me not to open another 500pcs gacha or i will end up to wasted. For the sake of everyone who wants to try to open this box please fix some things or maybe add some other mounts as well not just these "Ideal mk-0T Exchange Coupon".
    Last edited by Cordless; 10-17-2018, 08:27 PM.

These have never and will probably never be allowed for server storage. It opens up room for abuse when they give out free gacha where sub chars will collect and open and get good rewards, which was common in the past. It's a waste but that has also always been in the system. Also, Gacha mounts and wings tail decal sets are usually of a single set only and updated once in awhile. Can you imagine the frustration of having to go through 3x the amount of stuff if they added more sets and mounts to get what you want?

I would try to fight for Calypse being server storageable. That would be more beneficial.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Say what, do you expect the devs to be like "oh sorry about that boss, let me specifically do what you specifically asked me to right now like I owe you shit".
      You should've searched the forums about the contents of the altea box and the probability of duplicates especially if you are opening this massive amounts of boxes.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I am just saying that a lot of us opened the box knowing that there could be duplicates because we are gambling of getting something specific and not complain about it.

Welp, there goes another complaint thread that will fall and get lost into the spiral of nothingness of the internet.

Comment

It's not even a complaint i'm just asking some dev's for some information regarding this meaningless items found on the lagendia gacha package. Since it's not just me who just happens to get multiple single mount type. All i'm asking is to change or add some different types of mount found on that Lagendia Gacha Package.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          The items you call "meaningless" could be proved to be useful for others

There was no need of opening all 500 box now itself
        you could have saved for next months or future New Mount which will be added to Gacha box

open 500 then cry having dozen of same mount
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

No worries dear Jeezus i got plenty of them sitting in my inventory 2 more Lagendia Gacha Packages awates =) Fan here bro love your updates =)

Comment

• Jeezus
            Jeezus commented
            Editing a comment
            oh good to hear that

but ya in latest Dev Blog of Korea
            Dev K talked about server storage mounts , spirits and pets
            he said technically its not possible yet , need to add new system which will take a while
            so they have plans for it , might take few months for Korea server and add +3 months for sea release

• Cordless
            Cordless commented
            Editing a comment
            Moving forward to see DN Sea take this patches done, currently eager to push opening lots of this boxes just for fun.

Have to ask yourself tho, what are you opening for? If you already got everything, then opening will definitely give you repeated rewards. Having multiple rewards doesn't really do anything for most players. It just reduces the chance of getting the targeted item and that is usually unfavorable.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

w8... isn't there gonna be a cash coupon for mounts to be special storage-able in the future??

Comment

Technically, lagendia gacha package is just a ton of ordinary gacha boxes. Normally, they only contain 1 type of TWD set, accessory set, spirit, and mount for a certain amount of time. So it's not surprising for you to get x number of same mount or any other cash item (if you're that lucky/unlucky however you see it). Mount treasure box is what you're looking for if you are expecting to get different type of mounts.

Comment

Xenocho i'm not aiming for anything i'd like to know what are the drops inside of these box and i'm curious about it since i came from Lv16 cap and Lv24 cap and got back to this Lv95 cap so things quite curious for me so i need to test things out =)

Comment

Xenocho i'm definitely curious about the things inside it that's why i test run and bought these and open it all with no hesitation since i'm just doing this just for fun =)

Comment

Looks like you forgot how to use google before actually buying in to the deal, but it happens.

Maybe save it for when they update, then open it up for when they have already added stuff in the future

Comment

• Cordless
                    Cordless commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah i'm saving the 2 Lagendia Gacha Package for the future updates then once it's happens ill spam another one =P i'll be stacking boxes next month just making sure i got plenty of them.
                Working...
                X