Extended Maintenance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Maintenance.

People who've played before the Assassins patch will maybe remember this.

It has been 3 days since my first time playing Dragon Nest since then,and suddenly they issued a maintenance.It was fine really and then,it came.
    THE MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 4 HOURS.
    THE MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY 2 HOURS
    THE MAINTENANCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED MORE HOURS.

and it the end,The Maintenance extended all the way till Friday.And i think it may happen again.Its not a bad thing really,The Compensation they gave is really nice.6-8 Pieces lvl 60 Premium Plates.It was a big deal back then,hehehehe.

So to the people doing the Maintenance! Feel Free to take your time~! Just please compensate us with Mid Hearts! No? how about Unique Grade Heroes? Still No? Gold? No again? h-how about a hug? No again? O-oh,Okay.

Is this a thread asking for better compensation rewards for maintenance extension?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

hehehe.. u will get used to it.. but still sometimes maintenance extension is out of their league, they are doing their best
      • Vesa23 - Saleana •

Comment

So this thread is to ask for game-breaking compensation just right after they get the server up?
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

oh look a beggar! i never thought of a beggar being so sarcastic! you're really begging for something so cheap, you should stoop lower and ask for a t3 equipment set instead! that way your dreams will come true

Comment

Working...
          X