hard work on this game
    left the game then after i came back i realized that i lost everything
    really amazing

#F_U

Byeeeeeeeee!

Comment

lets it go~
      lets it go~

u r the one who abandoned DN first, so dont blame it if they do the same to u..

game is a place to have fun, not a workplace, phrase "hard work" dont exist here
      DNshop : closed
      DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
      currently active : Honkai Impact 3
      waiting list : Loading...

Comment

You abandon this game at the first place, why are you even arguing about? If you worked hard on this game, why quit it?

Even if your account is still exist, it would be worthless just like a brand new account. Everything had lost their values after so many years of quitting. The only thing that are still valuable (if you had it) would be the Red Dragon Flower rings. Even jellies that costed a fortune is now just 2g each.

Nice rant post by the way.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Given that you didn't check up on your game for some time, your equipment's value is not even that high in today's patch. You can flash back all your costumes but hey, who's not wearing them?

You can flaunt that you have awesome gears back then, but hey.. what cap are we now in?
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

lesson: dont leave what you loved or you will regret it.

Comment

LOL you deserve worst than that

Back at ya too #F_U2

Comment

Your items lose value like the price of a car, not increase like a house. Stop being sour. You are many months too late.
                Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

It was your own fault. Cherry Credits has warned all players to prepare account transfer to Eyedentity before they stop servicing DN SEA.
                  Even after DN SEA service taken by Eyedentity, they still give time for players to transfer their account before ED permanently delete the rest not transferred account.
                  Why don't you check official DN WEB for info???
                  And I'm sure ur previous account is not that worth compared to current patch since u abandoned ur account for some times.
                  Just make a new one then enjoy all new current contents. Or just don't come back again to play DN!!! Problem solved...

Comment

Working...
                  X