Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BST 2 Event Rewards (March 2019)

Dear Eyedentity,

I wish to speak on behalf of my friends, guildmates and players of DNSEA. Referring to the Blood, Sweat & Tears 2 Events from March 2019 Calendar (12th March after the Update Patch ~ 28th March 23:59 HRS (GMT+8)) and screenshot attached, I wish to highlight that the instructions was not clear. There were no clear communication from your side to players. The note only mention that the rewards are accumulative and given on ACCOUNT basis, which is pretty obvious. However, Eyedentity did not clearly specify IF the event should be done on ONE CHARACTER of the SAME ACCOUNT or can be done on different characters on the SAME ACCOUNT. Honestly speaking, we have friends and guildmates who have spent countless of hours and dedication trying to get 180,000 BST points throughout the events, and DID NOT get the rewards just because they did it across different characters although they were on the SAME ACCOUNT. Isn't this one of the non-guided announcement that must be addressed?

To be honest it is not the first that has happened, we can clearly see from the recent Capsule Eye Gacha Events where there was non-guided announcement. On the bright side, we players applaud you Eyedentity for managing the issues swiftly and listen to the community. Kudos to you.

In a nutshell, I strongly believe it is only fair that Eyedentity should look into this matter and reimburse the rewards to players affected just like other players who use one character. Moving forward, we players who love this game, dedicated time and effort playing this game would appreciate if Eyedentity could CLEARLY COMMUNICATE the event details so that such incident will not happen again.

Regards,

Ash

i cant agree more with the lack of T&C or Q&A or FAQ section. i did ask a bunches of the same question in different platform, yet it all goes unanswered.

well i done the same as ur mate as 15k per char to test the event mechs as myself only had 3days of playing during event period, so you may say its not enough time to collect all 180k solely from board with the lack of FTG & unfavorable mission also the waiting period. And with the lack of motivation to hunt for a single char as far as now there are nothing worth it to spend 180k from BST shop, since point are not shared.

In a nutshell, the difficulty in accumulating point per char is alot harder compare to per acc.
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as i know, there will be more addition to the BST shop (as from Jeezus) included talisman expansion and Legend titles.

• BlessedSign
      BlessedSign commented
      Editing a comment
      by any means is your siggy spell as lancau lol

come on it's just a matter of common sense ...

Comment

• BabyBunny
      BabyBunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently common sense is not common for everyone.
      And rules should be spoken clearly and completely in order to avoid misconception.

• asheviii90
      asheviii90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well spoken BabyBunny. Gallisson, check other games events. The rules, T&C should be clearly spoken to players to prevent from crisis happening. The details should be explained from A-Z to avoid misconception and miscommunication. If not, there wont be any issues with rewards and events right?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't think different people have the same "common sense" you're referring to, since most of my guides i always use the right terms for the right purpose, enlightening everyone who doesn't know what the short acronyms on some terms for an item, skill, and many other things that comprises most information about the game.

as BabyBunny have stated, instructions were not clearly mentioned, they are mainly tunnel visioned of what they want to mention, they could have atleast added an example such as "if other characters on that same account has accumulated a total amount of said BST points, rewards will be given account basis and any character can retrieve the rewards" etc etc.

ED has been making a lot of mistakes in the past years now, a lot more complaints are rather being introduced rather than having more satisfaction than disappointments.

A gaming company, making such mistakes? even us mere players can distinguish a lot of those mistakes than they can ever fix.

Eyedentity should be more specific on their Event Mechanic, and Term & Condition, or if I may say, should be more professional.
    Not speaking for only this BTS event, but also so many events had been held before.
    You (Eyedentity) wants player to put their time and effort at the fullest by participating on events-- which if player missed just one little thing they would not be eligible for any of the reward and don't have any right to compromise. But you in the other hand being so unprofessional by giving unclear-- not specific event term and condition, extending the rewarding date, giving out the wrong reward(s), missing reward(s), etc. and disregard your player's effort and loyalty to your game.

After so many years this game has been operated, after so many mistakes and lesson to learn, why are you still doing your job this way?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone can ask that same old stupid question, but do you think it is the right time and appropriate moment to even ask that? to me it's like you're just looking for someone to contemplate with you with leaving the game and trying to make them realize that you left the game because of the game company's same mistakes in the past years, but that's not the same for everyone, the game isn't crap, the one managing it is, everything should be perfectly fine if it weren't for the intention of the game company to just earn what profit they can get out from the player's pockets in the game, and yet they don't even care about the community's pleas from many possible reasons such as bugs left unfixed, glitches such as the auto jump issue, unclear instructions from their events, even on a purchase event where real money is involved, as well as many other more issues.

to me it's really unnecessary to even ask such a question, you can just post on Q&A and ask everyone if they have already quit the game and who's willing to quit the game soon, i don't see any purpose on your question, rather to seek some attention, now i am giving it to you, are you happy now?

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyone can ask that same old stupid question, but do you think it is the right time and appropriate moment to even ask that? to me it's like you're just looking for someone to contemplate with you with leaving the game and trying to make them realize that you left the game because of the game company's same mistakes in the past years, but that's not the same for everyone, the game isn't crap, the one managing it is, everything should be perfectly fine if it weren't for the intention of the game company to just earn what profit they can get out from the player's pockets in the game, and yet they don't even care about the community's pleas from many possible reasons such as bugs left unfixed, glitches such as the auto jump issue, unclear instructions from their events, even on a purchase event where real money is involved, as well as many other more issues.

to me it's really unnecessary to even ask such a question, you can just post on Q&A and ask everyone if they have already quit the game and who's willing to quit the game soon, i don't see any purpose on your question, rather to seek some attention, now i am giving it to you, are you happy now?

• LifeIsHard
      LifeIsHard commented
      Editing a comment
      What's your problem if he/she answers it?
      Who's asking for attention now?
      I'm starting to wonder what you do for a living based on how 'active' you are in the forum.
      If you think repetitive gameplay doesn't make the game crap then it's up to you, the combat is good but the constant recycle and repetitiveness is what makes it bad.
      The intention to make profit is how they can stay afloat, it's free to play anyway, tell me which free MMORPG that doesn't make profit and can stay in business for more than 7 years like DN, and even then they are actually losing money as we speak, you can search that up yourself.
      They actually need to layoff employees to keep the company running, the result is not enough staff to handle all the bugs, glitches, translations and whatnot.
      Would you work that hard for them for minimum wage?
      That's the reality that you and everyone who have no idea about running a company need to realize.

I'm actually very happy now that I quit the game, life is not that simple when you have other important commitments.
      You'll realize that someday, hope you're happy with your life as well.

Same here, i was also thinking that since it is account basis i can just accumulate the points on different characters on the same account, but something came up on my mind that the BST points weren't even "shared" or linked to your account but in individual characters, so i just gave up when i thought of it and just wait for the rewards, then i only saw rewards up till Tier 4 and that moment i've come up that they always really fail to discuss their own terms or instructions of the said event and always end up disappointing some players that have also thought of the same thing.

This also applies to the gacha event from past month, they thought that purchasing the altea gacha boxes from the daily sales was also included as the method for participating in the event and after the said date of giving away the rewards, they never receive any (that applies to some, i am not sure if other people did get the rewards since there were too few reports of people who did the same purchase method)

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      good for you to reach tier4, i only reach tier3 ,have to do it to at least 3 characters since need to unlock expired extra slot heraldry.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      I wasn't aiming for the 180k mark anymore since it was too tedious, too repetitive, and i was really getting bored of doing it, my only enjoyment now in the game is playing other characters that i haven't played in a long time, and ofc experimenting with some class that i haven't played before like Sting breeze, but never had the time and will to level up another character because the level up system sucks when they added the world remaster update.

I did some more mission board for most of my subs, thinking it would add up to the accumulated points that i've earned on my main on that same account but it looks like it wasn't gonna be that easy, i've wasted a lot of points over job change scroll, i'm done with it and sticking with my preferred class from now on.

uhmm if it's "ACCOUNT BASIS" and not a character "shared" points then it should per character, because how will u sum up 180k if it's not shared. if u run with 1 character 50k the other character 100k and 30k on the next sub, it will never be 180k.
    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Comment

• asheviii90
      asheviii90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your input. I agree but if you look and read on the event details. ED mentioned that rewards are accumulative. Being cumulative on ACCOUNT basis would also mean points collected between characters in ONE ACCOUNT can accumulate to 180,000 points.

Nevertheless, I truly believe that ED should their role in spelling out the details clearly.
Working...
X