No announcement yet.

Vietnam IP banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the end of Vietnamese players?...

Comment

I am even more enraged after watching her answering. So basically it's obvious that this prohibition is indeed a deal between CC and ED though it still does not explain these following questions
      1. If CC were to plan to take back the Vietnamese players from DN SEA , why would they even tell us transfer our accounts to ED ? CC should have made an official announcement informing us that us Vietnamese players wouldnt be able to play in DN SEA sv so as to prevent such disturbance that we're having now.
      2. The accounts of Vietnamese players that are currently in DN SEA but cant be accessed are left unused and wasted. The money we've spent and efforts we've made to obtain gears, costumes and many other things, we're just gonna let them go to waste?
      3. This is like scamming all of our accounts and money. We're scammed. By both CC and ED. This is entirely their fault

Comment

goodbye SEA , ty for 4 year . i love you Dragon Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Ryouuuu View Post
          goodbye SEA , ty for 4 year . i love you Dragon Nest
          My sig says it all ahihi :c
          Thank you for the last four years, Dragon Nest!

Comment

how long this game stop ban IP Vietnamese, is 3 month right now but still cannot login the game

Comment

• Vaddix
              Vaddix commented
              Editing a comment
              VN will be IP banned in SEA as long as Dragon Nest VN server exists
          Working...
          X