Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's better

lvl 93 unique skill rings or HOT/COLD PASSION

im currently using lvl 93 unique skill ring i dont know if its worth it to use hot passion or just wait till i can buy gen ring

Nu worth it really. Better to just stick with your skill rings until you get your genesis accs whether if you farm them or buy them, hot/cold rings then genesis is a waste.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

genesis accessory more worth it, buy the refined level 95 ones on TH, don't bother getting the cheapest lvl 93 unrefined genesis accessory, its not worth it, go straight for the refined

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shovels View Post
        genesis accessory more worth it, buy the refined level 95 ones on TH, don't bother getting the cheapest lvl 93 unrefined genesis accessory, its not worth it, go straight for the refined
        Err. there are no Lv 93 Unrefined Genesis accessory. Unrefined GAs are Lv 90 only.

IMO, it is more advisable to buy Refined Genesis Accessory (Lv 93) and convert them to Lv 95 yourself.
        I haven't tried it myself (all my Refined Genesis are Reseal: 1 when I converted them) but based from what I've read in DNSEA Discord, when you convert a Refined Genesis (93 TH:0) to 95, it will become TH: 1 again.

Buy Refined Genesis 93 (TH: 0) -> convert to 95 (TH:1) can resell

VS

Buy Refined Genesis 95(TH:0) = cannot resell anymore

Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-03-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          either way, i don't think you may want to sell your genesis accessories anyway.. and it's gonna take a while before you can refine your own genesis accessories

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          ahh converting it to 95 increases the resell count or seal times

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          you only need 50 pcs Garnet and 500g to convert your Lv93 Refined Genesis to 95.
          Think of it as cheap TW.

Working...
      X